K10 Fog switch urgently required for MoT. And rear bumper!

Hi everyone,
I run a small classic car business in Sussex and have taken a K10 in part exchange against an Alfa.

Not my usual genre of interest but I was just so impressed by the thing! 1990/H 1.2 GS Auto, 3 door in red.
66k, wonderful condition for it's age - more like a three year old car in its looks. I intend to keep this little gem as a daily run around in Lewes where my business is based - it would be very silly to part with it.

Flew through its MoT part from one item - which I can't seem to get anywhere and my local main dealer isn't playing ball. It's the fog switch with the tell tale lamp. I've taken it apart and can get the fog light to work by bridging the contacts but the actual mechanism is knackered.

Would any of you lovely folk have a spare you'd be willing to see me please? My MoT retest is on Wednesday.

On a totally cosmetic note, I'm also looking for the facelift (1990) rear bumper as mine has a knock.

Many thanks for your time,
Rex

CRAP! no joy,

If youre struggling for the MOT, you could splice the harness and fit crimped/soldered spade connectors....and use a generic toggle switch (without the tell-tale wired)..
hope you manage:

best regards
rich

or...on a gentleman's' agreement......I could ship you my switch (in a jiffy-bag) for your MOT.....then ship me it back when you've got your paperwork...in the meantime you can figure a permanent solution?

Back