k10 Foah front bumper

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
Ebay Link

just fond on ebay paints in **** condition but the bumper looks sound as a pound FYI this is the bumper on my super duper wooper k10 so will make your k10 look phat. dont pay more than £20 for it though my entire kit was only £40 :D

we dont want any repeats of slim who payed £63 for a k10 grill lol

im NOT selling this bumper i merely found it on ebay! and yes it is a foah bumper beacuse its identical to mine and it has a FOAH stamp on it, as for the other bumper ive never seen that before.

I found my kit at the scrappies, same place i get all my goodies :D

Isn't that the one I am buying off you Umar?

Doesn't matter if it isn't a Foah bumper anyway, as it looks good. :) I don't know what it is though... does anybody else?

-Elliot

that aint the foah bumper umar
trust me

omg i jusat searched and through all the pics i dont have an image of my car before mods at the front :O the sides yes
the back yes. the front NO.

ne body help me out ????

FOAH made more than one kit for the k10 they made 3 according to the accersories catalog for the k10 :D so it prob is one of the other kits umars got there

nice one EL i already like your car alot hopefully this will make it even better :D

Attachments

• rooney lookalike.JPG
    rooney lookalike.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 166
Thanks Matt. :) My K10 is now facelifted at the front, with this new Foah bumper sprayed in black and my old style grill with fogs. I've also fitted the super s rear bumper which is staying in black, and I've also fitted all my Super S door cards too. :D

I will be fitting the Super S sideskirts and wheel arch skirts this Friday, and shall be posting some pictures up too. :D

-Elliot

Thanks. :) I thought the silver bumpers were nice, and I did originally intend to spray the new bumpers and sideskirts in silver. I have since decided to keep them in the original black that they are sprayed in, and it looks very nice indeed up to now. :D

-Elliot

Back