k10 Foah front bumper

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
Ebay Link

just fond on ebay paints in **** condition but the bumper looks sound as a pound FYI this is the bumper on my super duper wooper k10 so will make your k10 look phat. dont pay more than £20 for it though my entire kit was only £40 :D

we dont want any repeats of slim who payed £63 for a k10 grill lol

OP
OP
Speedle

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
im NOT selling this bumper i merely found it on ebay! and yes it is a foah bumper beacuse its identical to mine and it has a FOAH stamp on it, as for the other bumper ive never seen that before.

I found my kit at the scrappies, same place i get all my goodies :D

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Isn't that the one I am buying off you Umar?

Doesn't matter if it isn't a Foah bumper anyway, as it looks good. :) I don't know what it is though... does anybody else?

-Elliot

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
that aint the foah bumper umar
trust me

omg i jusat searched and through all the pics i dont have an image of my car before mods at the front :O the sides yes
the back yes. the front NO.

ne body help me out ????

OP
OP
Speedle

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
FOAH made more than one kit for the k10 they made 3 according to the accersories catalog for the k10 :D so it prob is one of the other kits umars got there

OP
OP
Speedle

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
nice one EL i already like your car alot hopefully this will make it even better :D

Attachments

• rooney lookalike.JPG
    rooney lookalike.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 166

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Thanks Matt. :) My K10 is now facelifted at the front, with this new Foah bumper sprayed in black and my old style grill with fogs. I've also fitted the super s rear bumper which is staying in black, and I've also fitted all my Super S door cards too. :D

I will be fitting the Super S sideskirts and wheel arch skirts this Friday, and shall be posting some pictures up too. :D

-Elliot

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Thanks. :) I thought the silver bumpers were nice, and I did originally intend to spray the new bumpers and sideskirts in silver. I have since decided to keep them in the original black that they are sprayed in, and it looks very nice indeed up to now. :D

-Elliot