K10 Facelift Bumpers to Non Facelift car

Ive swapped all the prefacelift (except for the bumper) onto my facelift and it all fittted fine, so on that basis, im going to guess and say yes, its a straight swap.

I would highly recomend colour-coding the facelift bumpers rather than leaving them black. It really does make a hell of a difference, takes years off any micra and makes them look very smart. Assuming you do it the way nissan did them, leaving the top and bottom bits black.

I'm looking again... And there's a bit of grille on mine that runs under the headlights... I'm guessing that the facelift headlights compensate for this...

I'm looking again... And there's a bit of grille on mine that runs under the headlights... I'm guessing that the facelift headlights compensate for this...

Yes they do, but if you keep your pre-facelift grille then you won't have a gap and your facelift bumpers will still fit.

I would highly recomend colour-coding the facelift bumpers rather than leaving them black. It really does make a hell of a difference, takes years off any micra and makes them look very smart. Assuming you do it the way nissan did them, leaving the top and bottom bits black.

Nuu, I much much prefer all black bumpers:

9ba3552e.jpg

also an example of prefacelift front end with facelift front bumper

Is that thing on the hard shoulder? Micras NEVER break down, stay off the shoulders you'll give people the wrong idea!!!!!

Are the pre facelift and facelift bumper support bars the same?

Also are the sidelights the same?

The wings look the same to me aswell?

As far as i can see in pics, the bumper, grille, bonnet and headlights are diferent.

Cheers
Kev

Are the pre facelift and facelift bumper support bars the same?

Also are the sidelights the same?

The wings look the same to me aswell?

As far as i can see in pics, the bumper, grille, bonnet and headlights are diferent.

Cheers
Kev

I dont think the bumper bars are the same, but the wings are. To change the front end you need:

Bonnet
Grille
Headlights
sidelights

Back