K10 engine bay measurements

Can someone please post a couple engine bay measurements for me? I need to know the distance between the engine firewall and the radiator core support (or rear of radiator) and the distance between the strut supports in the engine bay. If you can get a close approximaton of the distance between the center of the wheel hub and the top of the fend, that's a bonus.

I'm trying to decide if there is enough room up front in a K10 to do the engine swap I want to do or whether I need to look for a larger model. Thanks.

er id say its about a metre not too sure with measuring butits like 1am :p

enginetop.jpg

hello.

so i claim this thread for my project :D

we got a nissan micra super s topic 4free (1€) and decided to use it as a club project.
there is nearly no rust, but the engine is down.
last weekend, we've seen a 100nx, powered by a 2.5v6 ford mondeo engine and so the
idea came up, to put the same engine in the micra, because we need some other parts
from that, too.

some other nissan-guys said, if the engine fits into the 100nx, it will fit into the micra k10, too.
because of the tüv (i think something like your mot), it is nearly impossible to get that street legal,
but this should only be used at 1/4mile fun races. but that is the main reason, that the german
community never have done such project (and are active in onlineboards).

so they said, that i should take a look to the uk-boards and ask there for some information.
the sr20de is not really a possibility for us, because it is to expensive. the v6 is much cheaper.

Back