Engine bay dimensions

Antony

Ex. Club Member
WeLl I've not even seen frank since the msc kart meeting in 2007/8 ish, but.
And it's a big one.

I would like to know the dimensions of the micra engine bay for a future mod/swap that has never been attempted before anywhere in the world.

I can get ahold of a 200bhp 2.5l mazda v6 for about £300 with the gearbox.

The engine and box weigh in less than an Sr20 and produce oodles more torque.

I'm contemplating doing this long term after the current turbo frankspeed engine goes popety poo.

So, give us a clue.

Will this 900hp capable 9000rpm possible v6 physically fit in the bay hole?

Muchos grassy arse

The 200hp version.. mm tasty. Which 'JDM' car you yanking it from?
Be better than the 170hp (still not to be sniffed at) one from our UK MX6s/Probes :)

I'll have an empty K11 shell jn the next couple of weeks. I'll take a measurement or 2 then

I'll have an empty K11 shell jn the next couple of weeks. I'll take a measurement or 2 then

Apologies for the slight hijack, does anyone know the clearance from the back of the block to the bulkhead, (on a standard micra no v6's here :() trying to figure out how big my plenum chamber/inlet manifold can be and I have stupidly taken the engine out before measuring :mad: is that something you could measure on that car too Andy ? :)

The 200hp version.. mm tasty. Which 'JDM' car you yanking it from?
Be better than the 170hp (still not to be sniffed at) one from our UK MX6s/Probes :)

It's a klze from a mazda 626-gt
Higher cr than the klde in the mx6 or the kl03 in the probe.

Still got to find one though.

Back