K10 custom exhaust

superls

K10 Tuner
hi all, ive made a custom rear half exhause for my K10, fitted it and i think it looks quite good.

i am selling it due to the fact that i have a 4-2-1 manifold and no centre box and it is a tad to loud for my liking, im sure that if you had the centre box there and a standard manifold it would better and more tollerable.

basically it consists of the rear section of a standard exhaust with the rear silencer cut off and a 'cherry bomb' style capsule welded on as the new backbox and a 3" stainless tip welded to that. perhaps a picture will sat a thousand words?

DSC01218.jpg

DSC01224.jpg

DSC01225.jpg

owing to the fact that it is made with the origional rear section of the exhaust it is a direct fit to 99.99% of all pre cat K10's, will only take 20mins to fit.

following is a video with sound of the exhaust on my car as it is, straight through

as you will hear it pops just on revving and letting off, when i took it for a drive it was very pleasing to the ear, going down hill, pop, bang, band, pop, u get the idea, lol

and finally a whole bunch of other pics HERE

obviously i would prefer collection or possible meet halfway or something, but feel free to arange your own courier etc and i will cooperate as fully as i can

££offers££

Back