K10 Bike carbs + Inlet

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
now before anyone asks, no there is not a problem with these they are nothing short of amazing, anything that knock nearly 6 seconds of a 0-60 is amazing in my book.

anyway my plans have changed so these ARE!!!! surplus to my requirements ;)

so as seen before;

DSC00618.jpg

my car runs amazingly well on these idles perfectly needle never even moves sounds fricking awesome and adds bucket loads of torque pauls 1.2 had 74bhp at the wheels with just this inlet and an exhaust manifold.

so after about £250 for these babies all in that is cost you a damn site more to get em made, i thought otherwise until paul told me how much it all cost to make lol

if you want a fast k10, this is the cheapest way you'll ever achieve it

will have these if i cannot get the ones from the other thread, but will take a couple of moths to save up!

well will see what other interest there is first mate cant really wait that long as i need the money to fund my "other" project ;)

Lol, I'm already saving for my next mode of transport, I'll probs donate the micra to my sis as it'd be sad to see it go to some loser who will destroy it... too late.

ill take some vids of the carbs (sound) etc later on and post em up so ya'll can see em working etc ;) may do a 0-60 run too if i can find a willing passenger :p

INTERESTED!!

But currently lack the funding!! Do you have a rough idea to when they "MAY!!!! be surplus" to your requirements?? Like week/two/three...??

Would you do me a payment plan? Lol:wasntme:

they will now defiantly be up for sale i can have them removed as soon as this weekend. As i know you Sammy i'm sure we can work something out mate send me a PM ;)

Back