k10 odds and sods to clear out

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
up for grabs i have;

2 brand new in packaging wishbones never used in 100% perfect condtion £30 the pair

1 custom k10 induction kit with filter (only on in existance, pics to follow) gives the car a lovely induction roar and with my webber and full powerflow on my white k10 imporve the mid range throttle response and added a bit more power :) £50

Pair of march k11 calipers to allow the fitting of vented discs to the k10, the calipers are direct swap so no mods required, discs are about 12 each from brakepart.co.uk excellent upgrade! these calipers are £45 each! both in perfect mechanical order seals in perfect condition £30 the pair

one lower boot spoiler currently red needs a resray depending on you colour £20

Next i have a JVC mp3/wma headunit with motorised face 2 pre outs tilting display in orginal box with all manuals cables and remote model number KD-G701 if you want to look it up currently £200-250 RRP a bargain at £110 in perfect working order.

and finally set of 4 14" TSW alloys in great condition a few minor curb marks but these are barley noticeable could do with some new tyres but all legal just about £80 ono

ill post pics of all the bits in the morning :) all prices exclude postage cost some items are quite heavy but will post at buyers expense, if you wish to collect postcode is PO139de

thanks
Mat

can you put a pic up of the spoiler mate or a pic of a car that has one on, might be interested, already have the upper super s one, might look at bit guf with two spoilers but i dunno as i havent seen it, also my car is red! it might go on easy with a bit of bogery

cheers pal

whats the diffrence between march calipers and ukdm calipers, i though that a k11 hob would be needed for vented discs - out of interest -

if you could dig a pic up for me re the spoiler mate

these are from a MARCH k11 not a UK micra k11 the march uses the same hub carriers as the k10 so the march k11 calipers direct swap to the k10 without modification they allow the wider vented disc to be fitted where as the normal k10 ones in the uk cannot.

i see, weird that the march has the same hub as a k10 but a diffrent caliper carrier, not quite cost effective

its not that one, rimmer can you post a pic of it please ;) personally i think it looks cool theres a black supe s round my way with both and it looks proper cool :D

2643f10fc0111d7.JPG

Its the left one in the above pic

ok heres pics of the induction kit and one of the alloys fitted to the super s, induction kit needs a large jubile clup to hold the samco hose to the metal pipe and 2 longs bolts to fit it to the cam cover, and thoose things will cost pennies ;)

27112005.jpg

26032006012Small.jpg

once polished up the induction kit looks awesome, has anyone got a pic of it fitted to my old car per chance?

actually i like that spoiler, is it suppose to be a oem kit together? have you seen them on a car before together, its diffrent from the one in the pic i found

and its hard to imagin on the back of a k10, mr arnold do you have a pic on a car?

still interested, just need to you what it will look like as its a bit of a biggun for a k10

ok this is the best i have, its on the silve k10 on the right, you can see my old white k10 in the middle with my blue neons :p

DSC03778.jpg

if you save the pic and try increasing th ebrightness should work, lol sorry its all i got atm

cheers for pic mate, lightened it up a bit, i dont think it would suit my car tbh, sorry for mucking you about, im alway a bit wary about putting on big spoilers

it would suit a car better with a full super s kit imo

Hey Matt... interested in the induction kit...

How easy is it to fit? Perhaps you and Paul could help me out if I drove up again :grinning:

Tis a bit expensive tho lol by my standards hehe :wasntme:

Turtle said:
Hey Matt... interested in the induction kit...

How easy is it to fit? Perhaps you and Paul could help me out if I drove up again :grinning:

Tis a bit expensive tho lol by my standards hehe :wasntme:

it cost £120 just to make mate so your getting a bargain, fitting its pretty simple just attach the blue hose to the carb and the metal pipe to that then bold it to the car cover, although i can be monted to the side of the carb if you wanted woth a few mods ;)

OK i'll think on it but don't hesistate to sell it elsewhere, im after some alloys first :grinning:

Edit: Actually your alloys are sweet! When you say theres not much left in the tyres though... you mean all 4? Do they come with locking nuts cause otherwise i'd need to get some.

Oh and the other thing... will 14" make my speedo read wrongly? I *really* can't afford to get caught speeding! (for 2 years at least...)

Thanks speedle

the tyres on the alloys are legal probably only 2 need changing but they arent that expensive, as for your speedo the wheels will proabably make it more acurate.

ohc_turbo said:
and its hard to imagin on the back of a k10, mr arnold do you have a pic on a car?

lol, no mate, but i've seen another micra on here (Belgium K10) and his had one fitted

Speedle said:
the tyres on the alloys are legal probably only 2 need changing but they arent that expensive, as for your speedo the wheels will proabably make it more acurate.

Sounds good. What size tyres are they?

Arnold said:
2643f10fc0111d7.JPG

Its the left one in the above pic

the picture of the bottom spoiler is that the one for sale then? guessing it is but just wanted to make sure?

if it is how much for it and postage to cornwall??
is it still "£20"?
thanks
napster

Arnold said:
Thats the size of the wheel mate, not the tyre

fixed lol

napster its quite heavy so id expect it to cost around £7-10 ;) and yes its the one on the left of the picture. i have not included postage in any of my prices

so it is the one in the bottom picture that arnold found? the one that sits below the "windscreen wiper and windscreen?
my apologies for being so "accurate" lol?
also would it be possible, dont worry if its not, but have you got the "measurements" (length) of it?
under £10 for postage and you say "£20" for spoiler its self?
sorry and thanks
napster

sorry i dont know the mesurments mate as im at work and no where near it, its exactly the same size as the part of the boot below the window ;) and yes call it £30 delivered that should cover postage and packaging :)

also it is the spoiler in the picture rimmer posted, that exact one ;)

THANKS ALOT "SPEEDLE"!! Appreciate the information back.
know worries about measurements, was just wondering thats all cause i have a K11 lol. yes probably odd i hear you saying cause im looking at "k10 parts"

well im interested in the spoiler anyway :)
umm ill let ya know soon mate? you have two of these spoilers still?
would you take cheque?
thanks

cheque is fine mate i only have the bottom spoiler tho im afraid. you can email me on matcooper@gmail with your details if you like and ill email you my address etc when your ready

thanks

sweet mate
im only after the bottom spoiler anyway?
getting a ...(dont laugh) vauxhal Nova rear spoiler 2 put on the top, so dont need the top one :) lol !
ill email you when ive sized up the rear end of a k10 up lol
napster

just so you know people that lower spoiler is a nissan one by the looks of it, i know this because i used to have one on another k10 which got sold

it sure is mate has nissan printed on it and was made for nissan by foah as it also has that stamped on its underside where you cant see ;)

Speedle said:
it sure is mate has nissan printed on it and was made for nissan by foah as it also has that stamped on its underside where you cant see ;)

so it says "NISSAN" on the spoiler? where abouts is that printed?
e.g middle of spoiler, top of spoiler, on a side arm?

i suppose you have to be different as long as it doenst look 2bad "speedle" :)

thanks
Napster

Back