K10 angel eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis

Ex. Club Member
I have contacted a company about micra K10 (mk1) angle eyes...
they make these!!

then i double checked a few things>>>

Straight fit....yes
Price............yes £79.99
e marked?.....yes fully e-marked

I've just sent back an e-mail about a picture which when i comes i will post up!

That would be fun trying to split the glass from the reflector :s!!

pick up all the bits required off ebay, then turn the sidelights into indicators and smooth the bumper.............just think it will look rank personally.
Just because it looks good on another car doesn't mean it will suit a micra, same with lexus lights.

That would be fun trying to split the glass from the reflector :s!!
Apparantly you put them in the oven for a few minutes on a low temperature, not a chance i'd ever want to do that though!

Watch out if these are the ones off of ebay. NeX had a set and said they were just angle eyes bits glued into standard headlights, and one had fallen off. lol

There's only one way to get good quality angel eyes and that is to take them off a BMW, however angel eyes should stay with BMW's like lexus lights should stay on a lexus.

I actually have some Blue Cold Cathode angel eyes which I can't fit to my Micra because of the size of the lamps as mine are massive. What is the height of a K10 headlamp from top to bottom, I'll measure these Blue CC tomorrow if interested.

The problem with cathode tubes is they tend to be quite fragile, led tubes may be better....

You are right there olly, but these are incased in a plastic tube and have rubber gromets spaced around it to prevent such problems. Or they can also be used around small speakers of something. To light up window handles if you have them or cup holders.

picture!

Attachments

• angle eyes k10.JPG
    angle eyes k10.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 356
thats not a K10 lamp

correct, its a k11!!!

what Olie said is true about Nex getting some k11 ones, fairly expensive mind you, and one was broken when he opened the parcel!!!

and i agree with Arnolds last words!!!

clear glass all the way!!!!

a friend had angle head lights in his civic with clear glass and black background. Looked the bizz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back