K10 5 speed gearbox

im not sure, i've wanted to know that for a long time! its runnin at about 3000rpm at 60 in 5th gear i think if that helps. I can check up on that though if youi want me to.

simmo said:
5 speed gear box going cheap. In good working order. About 80k.

ive said this before you can find out which diff ratio youve got by wire brushing the housing at the top of the gearbox under the dizzy where the clutch cable holder is bolted to will reveal some number the last 2 digits.
s4 long box (3.8)
s5 short box (4.0)

iv just looked, its an S4 (long ratio). Iv wanted to know that since i got it! Heres a couple of pics if anyones interested. Working perfect before i took it out the other day. 80K on it. nice and clean!!

pics:

DSCF2200.jpg

DSCF2199.jpg

£50 ??? and where are you

my input shaft is howling a bit:upside:

let me know man my 50 mile a day isn't doing the old girl any favours o_O

stonesie said:
£50 ??? and where are you

my input shaft is howling a bit:upside:

let me know man my 50 mile a day isn't doing the old girl any favours o_O

that sounds fine, you've got a deal if you want it. i live on the wirral which is near liverpool. Email me at [email protected] and we can discuss how you can get it.

nope it went ages ago now.

Has stonesie had his car robbed btw? I looked on ebay the other day and there was a set of K10 dials, reason for sellin was the car they were going it got robbed, the user name was stonesie....

just wonderin, was a nice gear box that too!

Old thread, don't expect him to have it! Even though this thread is about a gearbox?

Back