K10 5 Speed, Short Ratio box - Recon 2006 - £150

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Hi guys

This was advertised in a separate thread but was hidden amongst various other things.

I'm selling my K10 Short Ratio Gearbox. It was reconditioned in 2006, by Hardy Engineering in Leatherhead. The box, + re con + fitting cost well over £400. It may still have some warranty left - I haven't checked!

Looking now at a cheap price of £150 collected, from Warrington area!

Short ratio box has faster acceleration compared to the 4 speed or 5 speed long ratio

Cheers

Well considering most of the MSC is up north, we decided to leave it up there lol. I may be able to bring it down, next time i'm up there, along with your seat belt things.

make sure you do girl pants! the rear seats are very unsafe without them belt clips your putting lives at risk :p lol

so is it safe to say this item is sold to speedle? in the event that you dont get it speedle, please may I get second dibs on this gear-box? cheers arnold happy new year :)

aye def have it mate much rather pay £150 for one that i know is good. btw when it was recon'd did the replace the seals on the drive shaft inputs etc?

No need. The bloke said everything in there was perfect, with exception of the hub which broke. Common problem apparently. :)

Back