K10 1.2 Rotor Arm

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
Hi

i think my Super S is due a new rotor arm, it is the electronic ignition type without points and i thought there were 2 different types of arm, but all i can find is the rotor arm with three bits sticking out like this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-New-Ro...CarParts_SM?hash=item4838cb3fd9#ht_500wt_1078

But my rotor arm looks like this
BA-1737925-1.jpg

i cannot find a rotor arm the same as this anywhere?

Cheers

Steve

ok, i bought a new rotor arm, didnt fit grr it needs to be one like pictured above as it has a 8mm locating screm which fits into the side of it and i cant find one ANYWHERE help please!

it looks something similar to that Frank, i take it the early K11 with the dizzy rotor arm will not fit? its just strange as i even took it in then i took the one that didnt fit back, and noone has heard of them :S

Also where did you get your rotor arm Superls?

Cheers

Steve

Dude you should be able to get that part from any good autofactors, the reason it has 3 prongs on it is so the manufacturer can't be sued by nissan for copying the design. If you can't find one that fits then just pop down to your local nissan dealer, it won't be that expensive plus you'll be getting an origional nissan part.

ben round every motorfactor in town and none have ever seen this rotor arm, i went to nissan and their 'parts manager' isnt in untill Monday grr so will try again soon, i honestly dont understand it, has nooone with a super s had a problem getting a rotor arm? is it not the same as a same era sunny etc?

after a quick look around buy parts, i think i have cracked it, there is a very very similar looking one for a 1.4 nissan sunny 1990 - 1995

click on the broken thumbnail and it brings up a bigger pic and its all about the part number... not a pic like ebay show other pics of a simalar part but its about the PART NUMBER J5331020 Nipparts one i got. its the same but i got it from the other shop.!

geez man

Back