k&n blt on question

will it make any difference?
also that top part, the black bit, is that what goes onto it?
only i got a universal air filter and had to take it back, was hell to fit!

that is a picture of it upside down, that black rubber ring sits onto the carb, the metal peg on the carb pushes up through the middle and out of the top. then you use the original wing nut to screw on...!

takes 1 minute to fit!!

You will have a very nice sound coming from the car under acceleration, really quite loud!

But no performance increase really...

ahh thats ok, i was looking for something in the meantime, anything nice and loud which is ok, im looking aswell for twin webbers which can fit the micra,just really want to pusht he super s :)
ok well if i do say so myself, BOUGHT :p

anyone know how long shipping is atall on that site?

doesnt the super s have the ger going to the air pan though? meaning that you would have to remove that first, to remove the air pan

well i managed to get the whole pan off before noticing it wouldnt bloomin fit!
so aslong as this will fit, i will have no problem ripping it all away and getting it on

you will have to block up the breather hose iirc....i did on mine and it was fine, its only in case of over heating.

well you know the 2 big pipes coming off the pan, which will be left lying about, will they both need breathers
and would you be able to show what pipe needs blocking

there the pipes i was on about only found on the super s, removing the air pan isnt just as easy as unscrewing it, you will have to remove/disable the egr system

can someone post up a picture of their bolt on, i dont see how in the world mine fits
the hole on the air filter is a fair bit smaller than the air intake valve and suck, im in a mess

well i got that from micra sports, i bought the k10 air filter and received that one
should i just speak to micra sport and ask if i can get a replace?

anyone had experience of exhange/replace witht his website?
and im unsure as to if it was my fault, or if i was just sent the wrong product

well it should look like this :
555.jpg

If it doesnt then its them at fault.

looks nothing like that
does not have a rubber section, the top section is smaller than the one there and around the main pipe there are 4 small holes so yeah :S
i will query them and ask for a replacement, will i get the same sound out of an elemt and just fit a custom air intake to the bumper?

element filter wont make as much noise, but will probably be better performance wise.

Back