Just wanted to show off

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
just made a coffee table that shows off my freakishly large collection of gameboys,
just wanted to know what you thought
20140_1324758404603_1400161509_30937739_2235793_n.jpg

OMG nice collection, brings back memories.

The question is can we drink tea and eat crumpets whiles playing B&W tetris?

OMG nice collection, brings back memories.

The question is can we drink tea and eat crumpets whiles playing B&W tetris?

yep, cos there are plenty more gameboys that i didn't have space for in the table, :)

wow that is actually pretty awesome (Y) you not gonna make comfy chair like this?
car+furniture+%2815%29.jpg

seriously though table looks good!

Very Impressive Nex, all you need is a mass powersupply and have them all connected to one controller with the same game in, lol.

thanks guys :D love that chair btw,

i will think of something awesome to do with them when i have a bit more money to spare ;)

might be a silly question but why do you have that many gameboys?

many reasons,

unhealthy obsession,

collection,

investment (maybe a couple of k worth of rare ones in there)

backup, i make music on them, these are my spare parts

I don't know whether to say 'awesome table' or 'wow thats a lot of gameboys', either way looks cool!

i would of had

red red yellow yellow black black
red red green green blue blue
red red yellow yellow whit white

and then the other half the way it is... im a freak when it comes to patterns but i do love this table

Nex that's crazy! No wonder you can't afford to come back to England sooner after buying all those!

you will have to sell thousands to get a plane ticket. :eek:

you see the pure white ones? they would sell for double what it costs to get a return plane ticket to england, so a little less than thousands ;)

you will have to sell thousands to get a plane ticket. :eek:

you see the pure white ones? they would sell for double what it costs to get a return plane ticket to england, so a little less than thousands ;)

double post. really lol. are they painted no there coloured plastic right?

Back