What can i do ?

Hey this is my first post only had the micra a day i think its a k11 shes on a v plate which is 99 i think and its a 1.3
si just want to know what i could do with the engine really. I have a mate who can port and polish it and he said something about cams but he didnt know what they was called or where to get them. Also looking for the exhaust they put on the rally cars again dont have a clue what its called. Thanks joe

Attachments

• 20130728_174834.jpg
    20130728_174834.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 224
If your mate can port and polish then do it,

Cams.... Most popular are piper cams but they will need your cams so they can reprofile them, or if you're feeling flush you can buy group a cams from Humphris of Oxford.

Exhaust... Bolt on options are janspeed or sportex (wrongly called Peter Lloyd system)

1l pistons to increase compression ratio, full dynamic balance (balance between pistons and end to end including flywheel), aftermarket rev limiter to increase limit to 7.5k rpm, 1l gearbox increases acceleration but reduces top speed and limits your clutch size. GA airbox with K&N and cold air feed at front (for ram effect, although there are no figures to prove it's worth the effort).

I will get him to do it then. Could i get a link to the cams to have a look please. I think my mates got a janspeed for his rally micra will see if he wants to sell it. Also i heard that you can fit 1.6 injectors into them ??? But what from ?

I will get him to do it then. Could i get a link to the cams to have a look please. I think my mates got a janspeed for his rally micra will see if he wants to sell it. Also i heard that you can fit 1.6 injectors into them ??? But what from ?
Stock injectors are good for ~100hp, no need to waste your time :)

Back