Just joined and looking for information on a 1998 nissan micra balero

Hello
Ive just joined this site as i have a k11 micra but a looking for information and a sort of guide on a micra balero? The reason is that the balero is my dads and he has decided to sell it to me. The problem is he does not want to sell me it too dear or cheap and we both have no idea of its value. Its all original in good condition with 11 mot and has 80,000 miles on the clock. no rust etc and runs great. Any guides on a ball park figure price would be much appreciated. If i can figure out how to put pics on ill put some on later. Thank you in advance

thanks for the info. We have agreed on £900. Maybe i should ask this in another bit? The car is in great condition although theres some rust coming thru on the sills and it has a dent in the wing. My question is will standard k11 sills and wings fit onto the car? ive had a look and they do look the same. Any help much appreciated.

Yes the wings and sills are the same..... if u have the thin trim strip then reuse them as there like getting hold of plutonium.

Back