just crashed my k11

B

burger

GUTTED!!!!! driven down the road went to turn right at a mini round about a taxi kept going i locked up missed the taxi and went in to a sign post, ive the front bumper which i spent all last weekend fixing after my last little accident. GUTTED

Shame mate, did the taxi come from your left, straight on or right on?? If it was any of the first too, get him done for it as he was in the wrong.

k11 crash

he was comin sraight on as i went to turn right. the bastard he didnt stop and i didnt get his reg number,

Thats really unlucky mate, bet ya it was a Skoda Octavia aswell,lol. You might get lucky enough to find out th taxi company or see him about another time.

Other idea, find a taxi that looks like it and go into the office and say what happened,lol. Chances are you will get booted out the door :D

k11 crash

it was a fiat thing i wish i hit him in stead of the post atleast then i could clame on there insurance

The car would have porbably been written off then though. Hopefully its only the bumper then, if you got a pre-facelift look for a SR/SS bumper for it.

Back