just clay washed my car!!!

V

vikster

here a few pics after clay wash my car!

[attachment=989]
[attachment=990]
[attachment=991]
[attachment=992]

Brilliant shine thats come up! Where did you get the clay from and was it easy to use? You know how you have to keep a clean bit of clay on the paint work, can you some how clean the clay from the things that its picked up and re-use it? Or is it once its used its gubbed and you need to get some more?

Daz :alien:

yeah got it from merguiars (prob spell wrong) but its really easy to use and if it get dirty just remould it to a clean bit.. i think it will work for quite a lot of washes and waxes but obviously i dont have to do it again for a while just wax it because what it does it takes all the dirty layer off your car thats stuck on to paint and it feels so soft.. well worth it!!!

Ill see what i can organise, The garage where i get all of the work done on the car has a meguire's dealership so ill see if they can maybe get a group buy organised for us! Plus im rather friendly with the chap so i'll see if i can sort something out for us!

Daz :alien:

Prices range from £8.99 to £11.99 on ebay.

not sure how much halfords will charge, but looks like good stuff.

May pick some up on the way home me thinks, gonna give the mera a good wash at the weekend and do a couple of small mods whilst Im there, clear repeaters, de-globe, remove the resonators....

Looks as if it's come up really well Vikster. Will look at getting some of that maybe soon to. Need to get the car back first tho...

yeah its well worth it what u do u wash the car dry it and then use the stuff! and because basically u take the first layer of all smooth it would be bare so u will have to wax it!!!!
defo worth getting tho!

t cut is more of a colour restorer this just wipe over with clay and detailer brings up paint work soft to the touch and grease free...

Back