just bought another one

Mark

Ex. Club Member
Collected this White K10 Super S earlier today.

3 owners

didnt pay much for it cause the engine is dead in it. in the next month or two it'll see a new engine and some other bits and peices.

I know a couple of others were interested in the car but its mine now lol! :devil:

Image027.jpg

Image028.jpg

rac

Vehicle details
Manufacturer NISSAN
Model MICRA SUPER S
Body type 3 DOOR HATCHBACK
Colour WHITE
Fuel type PETROL
Date manufactured 30 December 1992
Number of previous owners 3
Last owner change 28 May 2005

dvla

Date of Liability 01 12 2005
Date of First Registration 28 02 1992
Date of Last V5 Issue 08 07 2005
Year of Manufacture 1992
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1235CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Licence Not Due
Vehicle Colour WHITE
Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle
6 Months Rate £60.50
12 Months Rate £110.00

Because the RAC are dirty fat liars :p

I think they automatically say it was manuf'd on the 31st Dec of the year of manufacture.

mooey65 just sold his white micra that looks just like that, and now u've created a thread saying bought a new car looks exactly the same...

is that your old car mooey65?

yeah the rac are never right, From my red L reg super s they think its registered on one date and I have the original service history book which has the date of registration writen inside it.

it is mooney65's old car.

Ian said:
for a guy that hates micras you have had a lot of them mark :)
http://www.micra.org.uk/backupforums/viewtopic.php?t=7261 ;)

Takes me back that does :)

Nice to see we've all grown up since then :) (And i do mean everyone there, we all seem to go on a bit lol)

yeah I've had 1 black, 1 red and 2 white super s's, and 1 red 1.0 super. and 1 red LS.

yeah i've saved that in my favourites now james lol.

After looking through the service history It only covered 30K by 2001. which is very low mileage. it has full nissan service.

after that there is nothing, no mot's or anything. obviously the 2nd owner didnt service the car and the engine has suffered.

after a bit of work it should be a nice little car.

Image034.jpg

Image030.jpg

Image017.jpg

The problem area's.

Engine is knackered. water pours out of the exhaust and its chokeing on its own oil. oil is creamed

Image029.jpg

The two front wings are rusty. I find it quite strange due to the rest of the car not having a single spot of rust anywhere else.

I'm gonna have two new wings fitted soon

Image044.jpg

Image045.jpg

it woz goin to me a beetle or a mini so i got a beetle its 31years old and only dun 46k how kool is that!!!!

the rust is only on the wings and is easy to sort,

it my be a dead super s but it'll be better than the rest eventually

Mark,

Are your seats original or mods?

My 1.0 super drivers seat is sagging now and Im keeping one eye open to replace the drivers' seat.
Something that will hold my spine in would be fine!
Just curious...

Nice loooking car....I like it

as in the mileage has been turned back.

I dont think It has to be honest, it has fully service history every year up to 33K in 2001, nothing after, no previous MOT's or anything.

and now its on 63k. and the drivers chair is not even worn.

Even if it is clocked it doesnt really matter cause gonna change the engine anyway

Back