NSW 1995 Nissan Micra K11 Super S, Nismo bits and SSR's

CMF_jacobxxx

» CMF Member
Hi guys, up for sale is my daily Nissan Micra, selling due to getting some more RWD 80's Toyota goodness.

1995 Nissan Micra, K11, Super S model
Silver in colour with a black bonnet (because racecar)

Driveline:
Lightened Flywheel
Standard clutch
Pod Filter

Suspension:
Nismo shocks and springs all round (very rare)
Whiteline swaybars F & R
Rosejointed adjustable rear swaybar links
Aftermarket bushes (can't tell you exactly what)
Whiteline adjustable Panhard rod

Exterior:
Nismo clear side indicators
Nismo rear lip
Nismo side pods/skirts
Super S front bar with fog lights
Have nismo front lip that has taken a beating by the looks of it, i got quote $350 to fix and paint which ill include in sale. Will also include stage 21 front bar (black in colour).
JDM Bubble tail lights

Interior:
Nardi steering wheel
Clarion head unit with AUX and USB
Kenwood speakers

Wheels:
14x6.5 +16 SSR MK3 with brand new 185/60 GT Radial Champiro 228
14x7 +26 SSR Mesh with good tread 185/60 can't remember brand

Has been an awesome daily, gets bulk amounts of bitches, enough to fit one in the front and two in the back (no fatties), flip the seats down and it becomes the ultimate parts hauler. Uses hardly any fuel, costs $50 to fill it up and gets 500+km out of a tank

Only bad points:
-Petrol gauge is out, is empty when on quarter tank but when you fill it up it goes past full. Petrol warning light still work fine though so not a big issue.
-Squeaky noise front rear r/h side swaybar rosejoint, doesn't effect driving/handling just a tad noisy
-Rego expires on the 18th of February i will renew when the time comes but the car will be cheaper if you buy it before then after that date the price will go up.

Price:
$4500 as is with rego until 18/2/2012
$5200 with 12 months rego

Photos:

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Jacob
0431 811 500
Located near Byron Bay NSW

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
No offense, but we had a neat Super S appear on here, that was heaps cleaner with lots more mods for $5000 and I don't think it sold on here, so yeah 45-5200 might be a little too much, yeah they are rareish in Australia but still, has a couple hundred $$ of problems by the sounds

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Yeh used to be! First thing I would do is pull all that crap off it and strip the engine bay and interior. I feel like I should take it back just so it can be brought back to the clean little streeter it deserves to be. Wish I had never sold it now I'm dyin to get back to another Micra, SR16 straight up and can get them at a good price now aswell.

CMF_MicraGirl2011

» CMF Member
Tony WROTE:

"Yeh used to be! First thing I would do is pull all that crap off it and strip the engine bay and interior. I feel like I should take it back just so it can be brought back to the clean little streeter it deserves to be. Wish I had never sold it now I'm dyin to get back to another Micra, SR16 straight up and can get them at a good price now aswell.

you should take it back, make it look the way it should :)

Rudy WROTE:

"hmmm, if you can only get two girls in the back they cant be real skinny I reckon

nice car tho

we worked out today you can fit a slider and one passenger in the back so if only two "skinny" girls can fit they must be chunky skinny girls lol

CMF_jacobxxx

» CMF Member
Couldn't bring myself to part it out haha

Just put another motor (~107,000km) in as well as a brand new exedy clutch kit, spark plugs and timing chain kit, about to put 12 months rego on it too.

Price will be $4500ono

Back