Just abit of T-cut needed... and sum other small bits... and it'll be beautiful

So i was driving to work early saturday when i went round a corner to find a large puddle . . .

micra.jpg

05112011517.jpg

yer . . .

Two hours later after rolling myself off my side i got it home and had a proper look, to find out what needs to be done. I was quite lucky as i did roll on my side i didnt crack any windows or do any major damage.

Whats broken/ very ugly:

both front wings
both side skirts
exhaust
wing mirror
headlight n/s
rearlight n/s
tailgate
rear window wiper
window water spray pump ( where is this, n how do i fix this ? )

I have a couple of spare parts for it , but does any one hav a nearside ( passenger) wing layin about ? as there arent any on ebay for under £50 :/

oh its a 1999 micra

Hmm i may have that wing but in green?

Sorry! Thinking back to when i was removing it in the scrappies its a drivers one

ooo if the price is right im intrested ( the one i have on it now is black ) it'll b nice to have a car all one colour but since im putting a red bumper on it i dont mind :)

..... ah never mind

not fast fast .... about 50

but i've done much much faster round it ( double th speed) i was going 50 coz it was foggy ... and i think the mud on the road before the water didnt help

But as i was getting my car upright a bmw came round the corner and slipped out aswell ( not as badly as i did tho ) so it wasnt just me ragging it lol

haha i love the though that you got it sideways, then on its side and then just drove it home anyway.... brilliant, glad your alright though! sorry i cant help with any parts!

did you not get help from the law etc?

help from the law ... well i was pulled over on the way home and told that i could "slice people up bad" and that i shouldnt be driving, be they understood that i just had the crash and was parking up.

I did have to change a wheel before i drove off lol ( as there was no rubber left on it ! )

I've got a tailgate from a white prefacelift, and I'm pretty sure that somewhere lying around is a white wing mirror, rear wiper, preface rear lights and a preface drivers side wing but I think the wings and lights are facelift/preface specific, but if you can think of any more parts I've got most of a micra lying around my driveway.

As for the washer pump, it should be on the washer bottle, I know because a badger removed mine and had to put it back in, but I think I've got a couple of those too, I'd have to check.

You got away mighty lucky there! I bet it was still a shock to be going 50 one minute and on your side the next.

Back