Lots of random bits and pieces! (K11, ICE, etc)

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
I am having a clearout and have a few things that need to go, sorry if they appear a little random!.....

Car:

Window Tint Spray (Smoke) - New and never used - £5 inc P+P

Smoked Ford Focus Side Indicators inc bulbs (Triangle Shape) - New never used, could be fitted to modified Micra - £6 inc P+P

K11 K+N Filter - Used on my K11 for just over a year, fair condition but the bottom plastic section has a slight split (could be fixed with silicone, etc) - £12 inc P+P

Misc:

Weather Proof Lantern with U-Shaped Flourescent Tube - Ideal for camping, meets, JAE, etc. Brand new never used - £7 inc P+P

Modified Original XBox (Chipped with DuoX - original HDD includes XBMC, emulators, Slayers, DVD player installed) - Comes with XBox surge protector, aftermarket controller and network cable - £50 inc P+P (heavy!)

ICE:

Pro-Plus 4-way 6x9's - In great condition, I'll have a hunt for the box but around 80wrms/200w Max - £15 inc P+P

----------------------------

Paypal or direct bank transfer would be easiest for me please!

Open to sensible offers on some things, I have to shift the lot either way!

List will be updated as I find more 'stuff''.

Cheers

Pete

how good a make are the Phoenix Gold Octane Type-R Components? are they good like infinitys or rubbish like splx? and will thwy fit in the micra door cards? lol i dont know nothing about speakers.

Hi guys!

Ed's LED's, 2 square ultra bright LED's with wiring, something silly like 10,000MCD's in brightness each (most LED's are about 1000). I used them for my dash but they were far too bright! Would be good for footwell, etc.

Tint is fine though dude, paypal is also fine, pm me to confirm.

I will get a picture of the K+N for you, give me a few minutes.

Phoenix Gold are very good, I only swapped to DLS as I wanted an upgrade. They originally cost me £90 new. They will just fit in behind the micra doorcards, just about! I will get more pictures if interested.

List updated with XBox stuff!

Pictures of K+N - the tape covers the split:

kn2.jpg

kn1.jpg

No problem squarepants - give me a few minutes!

Tilt/Motion Sensor for Toad Car Alarm - New never used - £3 inc P+P

I will take that, PM on its way

No you wont need glue, there should be a backing that peels off, and you'll need to use soapy water (lots of it!) to fit it. There are quite a few good guides on the net :)

List updated, I'll be adding some more things soon :)

sorry mate i become a member instead thought it would be better get free stickers and loads of discount cheers away sorry if i cause any problems

O'Rite mate
I wudnt mind those focus side repeaters (modifyin ma wing u c lol )
But u wud av 2 wait till 2moro night wen i have money if thats k mate ?
Rich

Back