JDM Dash Tray x2

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Just thought id put this up incase you havent read my reply to the wanted post started by conor.

Well ive got the opportunity to provide two dash trays to members on here...these will only fit the earlier k11 dash (see pic below for the type of dash required).

Conor has expressed an interest in one (yet to confirm an order) so for now ive got one left over.

im sure you already know what im selling...if not check out napsters thread Here <-- First pic and they are usually grey :)

Hope you dont mind napster :)

They are £40 delivered to your door, and should be with you within a few weeks, so if anyone wants to stake a claim to the spare one please post up here...

can accept payment via cheque or cash (sent recorded, for your safety)...pm me for further details or add me to msn. :)

Thanks in advance.
Kris.

Attachments

• DashLikeThis.JPG
    DashLikeThis.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 279
Yeah that should be fine. Katie has expressed interest first, but we both think the dash may be the wrong type on hers, so unless it turns out her dash is similar to the pic above.

I can put you down as provisional sale till then. Im assuming you have a k11 to fit it into :)

it wont fit on katies mate sha has a facelift facelift i want one for my new car but cant get one iver because of air bag i have them in my door cards so thats ok

I'll take one of these if there is one spare? Can't work it out from the posts above! Can PayPal payment over asap.

Rob

Thanks for the interest everyone :) i'll try and clarify this for people...currently only got one spare (as ive set aside one for conor, just incase hes interested)

Interested parties are going as follows (if 1. backs out goes to 2 etc) (if seriously interested please add your name to the list, so we can all keep track of those wishing to take up the slack in the event of someone dropping out) :

1. ModdedMicra
2. Ollie240585
3. Wainy
4. boabsy

because im trying to accomodate everyone...and as its not available for immediate shipment anyway.

Moddedmicra has expressed an interest in the item, with a date of payment...which im happy to accept. To be honest i cant see 2nd place getting a look in, but at least it helps me know who else will be buying if they do happen to drop out.

Im assuming youre unhappy with this method, because you would have liked the opportunity to buy and have the money to pay immediatly?

if thats the case, look at the list above and you'll notice theres nothing saying Ollie couldnt have done the same thing...so in effect it could have already been sold before you read this post today.

would you have then said you'd have prefered a prolonged bidding process ?

Im assuming youre unhappy with this method, because you would have liked the opportunity to buy and have the money to pay immediatly?

Nope, completely wrong.

I've just had enough experience over the years to know that 'dibs' just doesn't seem to work on the MSC! Not being rude about anyone in particular, but many people seem to pull out at the last minute, or just don't pay. I'd prefer to get the payment processed asap.

Just an opinion, I can delete my posts if you want me to :)

no theres no need to ammend your posts, thats just how it seemed to come accross :) i do know what you mean, and i normally dont do dibs...but as delivery is a few weeks away (about to be in transit from japan), i figured it'd be easier to sort out interest first (to cover my costs) but im now leaning more towards waiting on recieving payment until ive got them ready for delivery.

I'll still use the above list, but its easy to move to the next person and if i run out of people, put it up again..as im sure there'll be plenty of takers.

where did you source these from then solarice? any chance of gettins any more? possibly a group buy since there seems to be some interest in them, i dont mind paying £50 personally if it comes to it

Theres usually some on the various japanese auction sites...though mostly only being sold individually (bit of a hassle if getting more than one)...because there is some interest im possibly considering, asking a few people if they could source direct and sort out a few at once...again though it would depend how many people would be interested.

Back