Re: Parcel Shelf/Tray.

Dear Micra Men & Lassies.
Here in the wintry world Midge the March and I inhabit super sleuthing for a parcel tray/shelf is bearing very few - read, non-existent results.
A couple of Breakers yards have this part from K11 four door hatch backs when mine is a three door car. They say that the parcel trays maybe interchangeable but I say - "BS to that" So my question of you helpful lot is: will a parcel tray from 5-door car fit a 3-door car?

Thanks in anticipation.
Bruce aka, Midge's dad.

My March has a bog standard grey interior. It's a JDM car as were all March imports into NZ of the period.
I think the K12 was the first Model March to be sold new here.
From what I am able to tell from watching Micra vids on YT of UK assembled Micra's the interiors, year for year, are pretty much identical.

Now to track down a grey tray and life will be grand again:)

I know my friends one in his march is just a slightly different colour grey because of his different interior, but since they are all marches as you say then they'll be fine. Only thing to look out for for you now is the brake light cut out

Sent from my SM-G903F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Sure, yes of course, thanks. My March interior is pretty good save for the seats that look knarly and faded like furnature in an obandoned inner city flat.
Here, although not plentiful these days, and in Japan its the bright sunlight that fades car upholstery.
It will be more than likely that any parcel tray I find will probably be faded as well.
Interestingly enough the breakers yards have decent amounts of K12/13 models mostly with parcel trays but, of course these wont fit the K11 models with their larger high stop light than the later model cars.

Back