JDM Cup holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
I have a JDM cup holders for sale - it's the dash mount version and willing to let this go for £40 plus p&p.

Unfortunately I can't find a pic but I'm sure people know what they look like.

hmmm could be a good investment for someone whos handy with fibre glass

If someone did that they would be shot by the micra community, these are rare in the UK!!
They look nice and standard when just stuck on the dash!

I bought one about 3 months back for my missus car and it cost about £6-8 ish - royal mail is an arse now as they charge u more for larger items :(

Hi
Is this the cup holder that goes on the dash? the whole length? Sorry just want to make sure its the one i'm thinkin of?
Regards Paul

03_1.JPG

Covers top part of dash that you'd normal sit stuff on

Very nice item, i'd recommend it to anyone.
Here are some pics of it:

image000117ff.jpg

image000120zm.jpg

image000139sd.jpg

image000142jw.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Sorry but £40 is the lowest I'll go. I've seen these go on ebay for £50(plus a stupid p&p)

wilsion let me come down and try it on mine as ive got that screen mount and dont think it will fit. If it does i shall save for it but if someone buys it mate i understand. (Y)

wilsion let me come down and try it on mine as ive got that screen mount and dont think it will fit. If it does i shall save for it but if someone buys it mate i understand. (Y)

theres plenty of room for screen mounted things with the holder in place, i'm sure it'll fit.

Just to show comparison, i was after £45+P&P for my one a bout 2 month back, which is sort of the going rate for these, so £40+P&P is a fair price from Wilsonian...

and just to add i use mine all the time and cant do without it... fits Maccies cups aswell, plus space for my clipper (lighter) and fags in cubby and bits and bobs... a necessity for anyone who lives out of their car like me :)

thats just the same as £35+p&p. sorry chaps I bought this for £45+p&p so £40+p&p is a fair price.

the screen mount will disrupt the fitting as yours in moulded into the front of the dashboard. by all means pop round and try it.

is this still for sale??? guessing its not by the amount of time thats passed?:down:

napster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back