jaxx has forged pistons

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
After sending my pistons off months ago i finally have them. The wait was well worth it and the pics dont do them justice. they are so accuratley machined and so vey light.

Comments welcome.

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
price was very good, although the wait nearly killed me. around £800 UK for a full set of pistons and rods and 1st class delivery from the US.

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
i dnt think anyone has gone ridiculously high boost on standard internals.

if anyone is loaded on this site then run as much boost as you can with standard internals so we know wen the standard internals are going to break lol.......i am joking ha.

at the mo i am only using a T25 OF A NISSAN 200SX, If i up the boost i might get a bigger one but i aint a fan of waiting for boost to kick in.

wen i get them...hopefully by the end of next week i will put them together to compare and post more pics.

i will also get a thread together with all updates on etc, when it goes in the garage.

CMF_Polar

» CMF Member
how about one of those twin type turbos, dont know much about them but it seems one does its job early in the spool then a more powerful one kicks in later. twin vane is that it or am i confused.

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
twin turbo on a micra. cnt see that fitting somehow. although am doing alot of wrk to the engine so i will enquire. and probley get laughed at lol. i get back to u.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
pfft variable vein should be where its at.

GT2052 would be the size you're looking for heheh. Easily found on many german turbo diesels and also a nissan zd30ddti.

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
i wont comment on the weight till i put the rods together with the pistons. then i will weigh them, give a proper analysis lol.

as far as the turbo i am trying to push for around the 200 mark so might eventually up the size and power of the turbo. for now lets just get the car turboed...what you say.

Back