Japstyle2 - Jan 06!

Grrr, me and boyf can't come to this now, was so looking forward to it aswell!!

His sister is coming over to visit from Ireland that weekend and his mum insists that we go round on the sat night cos we don't see her very often and she's just got engaged so we having a little party!!!

Maybe next time there's a meet we can come!!

Can't make this one unfortunally :(

Can't get the time off work, and at the moment trying to save up money so i can get a new House! Will be down soon as tho.

Will try to wangle something at work tho - so watch this space :)

my car needs tax and testing and insuring but ill try my upmost best to get down(only 5 min ride from mine) ill try get the car sorted out in the next two weeks, ill look forward to it if i can get there!

I know its a Jap meet but is it ok if a few of my mates come along in non-jap cars?? They all have cars modified to a nice standard. :)

If they want to, but they will need to park in a seperate car park, non jap owners must understand this..... The main car park will be jap only as it is being split up into club areas.

Sheffield convoy details - Meet at meadowhall retail park outside Toys R Us, Saturday 21st of jan at 1p.m for a 1.45pm depart. Look for MrBoosts Supra.

If you are wanting to join this convoy, please post your details on http://japautostyling.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1423 so we know who is expected to turn up.

Can clubs also get back to me with regards to number of attendees that are confirmed as attending. As advised earlier allocation is being sorted for clubs so you can all park together and still have room for latecomers, again details will be passed out as you enter the car park. Again hot food and drinks will be available by means of a mobile caterer, and AB Graphics may be attending (not confirmed yet) with their van so if you reqwuire number plates making up or stickers, Im sure they will have the necessary equipment with them for this, again will need to get this confirmed though.

I have also allocated a seperate car park for non jap cars (right next to the carpark being used), mainly people who have cars stored away for the winter or who are wanting to just come and have a look round. Could people please respect this as it is a Jap meet and we have had an extremely good response so far and we currently have 145 cars down as attending so the car park will be quite full as it is.

Best behaviour is again requested as the stadium of light are doing us a massive favour allowing us to use their grounds for the meet.

Any question please give me a shout

Neil

I think I might well go in my standard and scruffy K10... but hey, it'll inspire me to at least wash it.

Or I can come earlier if needs be hehe. :p Managed to finish work at 12 so should be plenty of time woo. Looking forward to this now. :D

nah, he aint going. So I will tell him about the meet. He might take his cousin along (white super s).. not on this site though.

nismo_k12 said:
im coming as well but i havent got a clue where to go.
head for sunderland, (if you are coming from the direction of shields then you know the roundabout with all the traffic lights round it?... just after the bowling alley and the reg vardy renault garage. You take the 4th exit. although, you cant go down the 3rd exit coz its for buses and taxis only. then u will go up a bank, there will be an audi garage on the left, it is just after that. make sense? lol!

the JNE meet on sunday went well. great vids,great pics etc and esp great cars,nismok12 ur motors pretty fine may i say.

stu

It did, video of it is with nismo's stuff that ive done, get along to this meet people, JNE are giving us there full backing so it will be even bigger!

I'll be coming as i'm picking up the janspeed gear from Dr Z!

Hopefully i'll try and get my missus to come too (that will be two k11's).

Any one doing a convoy from manchester? (shefield is abit out of the way)?

wilsonian said:
I'll be coming as i'm picking up the janspeed gear from Dr Z!

Hopefully i'll try and get my missus to come too (that will be two k11's).

Any one doing a convoy from manchester? (shefield is abit out of the way)?

if you wanna come to mine first to get the stuff then you can follow me down to the meet?

Fingers crossed yes, waynes bringing it up to mine 2nite as he's clearing the garage for work to be done to it, so it may be going along yes, still alot to do to it, but would be nice to see how people react to it

Back