Japstyle2 - Jan 06!

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Ok looking at organising a big meet in Jan 06, need to look to the new year to get things started and rolling for the North East. Gives everyone a chance to relax after the busy christmas period and show off their new toys.

January 21st as a provisional date, meet starting at say 5pm. North east venue yet to be confirmed, need to look into other options as backups.

Let me know if u fancy attending. 90 cars attended the last meet and everyone really enjoyed the evening. That was a wed night, this is a sat night, so lets get more people along!

Again police will be notified of the meet, and best behaviour again is requested.

Further info is available through http://www.japautostyling.co.uk/forum

Regards

Neil
Team JAS North east Rep

me too :) (can someone please sort the 10 charicters thing its ####ing me off, thanks)

i think all NWest lot maybe up for this if its in between all off us...

i.e. York...

at least then we all traveling somewhere... but if closer to you guys means better organising then so be it... i'll be there...

i'll be there, aslong as i get 24 hrs notice. need to have the car all clean:)

it'll be cool

Don't see why we couldn't have a meet at York at some point, its not miles away from us all really and kinda in the middle for a large NE and midlands or NW meet. :)

micra man said:
Don't see why we couldn't have a meet at York at some point, its not miles away from us all really and kinda in the middle for a large NE and midlands or NW meet. :)

good point made there

i think newcastle is better,as im from middlesbrough,and would find it akward if we met near the scotish border i.e. we need to think of all our friends.if we where to meet at york it would have to be only every once in a while,and with plenty of notice. plus..york is near enought the same distance to m/bro as is m/bro to n/castle.or a boro meet?

hows that sound?

stu.

im unsure of where that is, but im sure my good fellows will give me directions etc.

hows is every one? everyone sorted for xmas?? lol

stu

i might be in the same situation as solarice.... but more than likely i won't have all my bits so it'll be on the road :)

Kris - if its running, i can give ya a lift mate :)

Dr Zoidberg said:
i might be in the same situation as solarice.... but more than likely i won't have all my bits so it'll be on the road :)

Kris - if its running, i can give ya a lift mate :)

Ah cheers man...i reckon end of Jan mine will either still be waiting to be taken to bits, or it'll be in bits...lol...all depends on parts and me getting a move on.

lol, sounds right.

wasn't there talk of a york drag meet later in the year?? i know me solarice and chie were thinking about it... but then chies cars kinda died...

has anyone seen the vid off MH? its at sant pod? this year, if not i'll send the web to you all

Anyone else attending, have folks coming from grimsby, blackpool, sheffield and scotland!

Just awaiting confirmation back on the location.

nismo_k12 said:
what about the scotish memebers though? York would be to far to travel for some of them though.

Well we cant get a meet going within ourselves so it doesnt really make much of a difference lol!

Im hoping to make an appearance for this meet if i can get the time off work!
but need to know the date well in advance so i can ask for it off :)

Daz :alien:

Just to keep you guys up to date.

28 clubs have been notified of the meet

J-Tuner unfortunately cannot attend, however they have asked us to take pics and do a write up of the event so they can feature it in the next issue.

Fingers crossed the event will be held at the Stadium of light, Sunderland AFC's football ground, just awaiting official confirmation from the head of security.

62 cars are currently down as attending, not as many as the first Japstyle meet, but still a while to go.

21st of Jan at 5pm are the confirmed details.

Me and my boyfriend can make it to this one as I think it's our weekend off.

Are we allowed to attend with my micra? or is it just for modded micras?

Haylz

nothing to blush about dude lol we all had a first meets ha ha ha

Halyz said:
Me and my boyfriend can make it to this one as I think it's our weekend off.

Are we allowed to attend with my micra? or is it just for modded micras?

Haylz

all micras are weclome modded or not, this is a jap meets so any jap car is welcome.

:)

Details confirmed!

Date: 21st January 2006
Time: 5pm

There are over 200 spaces available within the car park, and also a seperate section which will be for 'show' cars, some of the more modified cars that will be picked out upon entrance to the car park. It will be in the car park that is behind the ticket office at the stadium, the car park is also fully floodlit and maccy d's is within a 2min walk of the stadium.

There will be 3 trophies available for the night aswell, Best Engine Bay, Best Unique modification, and also Best Overall. These will be presented at 7pm.

There will be allocated parking for clubs, after our first meet a request was made for clubs to be able to park together, so there will be a small map handed out upon arrival into the car park. Could people please let us know if they are attending so I have a good idea of numbers for parking plots. Video will be taken of the evening to be used to help advertise further meets this year.

Most of the details is included below, J-Tuner and Banzai unfortunately cant make the meet, but they have asked us to take pics and do a write up and they will put the details in their respective magazines.

A convoy from Sheffield is currently being organised, further details will be available on http://www.japautostyling.co.uk/forum when they are posted up.

Regards

Neil
Team JAS North east Rep
www.japautostyling.co.uk

Back