Japan

CMF_route

» CMF Member
Hi cisco, my dad will be going to japan at the end of this month. Do you have a list of the shops that stock K11 parts ? I'm actually looking at the bubble tail lights.
I actually wanted to get the information from your japan trip blog but I cant seem to remember the url for it.

Thanks mate!

cisco

» CMF Member
Hi route,

The shops I went to are:
- Mulholland (Its in the Saitama Prefecture, in a place called Daimon)
- B-Crews (Its in Shimizu port near Shizuoka)

B-Crews should have a few used sets of bubble lights upstairs in his little 2nd floor bit. He usually stocks a few pairs. He can get you heaps of stuff, almost anything, if he hasn't got it, he will order it in. He's extremely helpful and friendly to deal with.

Mulholland seemed to have less stuff in stock, but they were more full on about like building custom march race engines and that kind of stuff. B-Crews also had a racecar, but Mulholland seemed more into the whole engine side of things, Mulholland even have their own dyno out the back.

B-Crews is best for accessories and whole-car stuff.
Just walk in there and see all the stuff sitting on his shelves and you will almost cry like I did. What a jackpot! haha.

There's also Kappatsu out in Fukuoka somewhere I think (I never got there, but plan to next time). And ASPECT (Sorry don't know where they are off the top of my head, but look them up on the web), they have some cool k11 parts.

There's also the Tommy Kaira factory in Kyoto I think, I didn't know this when I was in Kyoto, so I'd be keen to find it next time just for a look perhaps.

Hope that helps.!

CMF_route

» CMF Member
Thanks cisco. I'm gona send it to my dad's email.
Hope to get my hands on those bubble tail lights by next month!

CMF_route

» CMF Member
cisco, can you please possibly give me the address for B-Crews ?

My dad found the bubble tail lights but it cost S$280. How much did you buy it for?

cisco

» CMF Member
B-Crews has them in stock for about $100 Australian , they are used though, but in perfect condition. That's what the ones I got were. Bloody cheap.

Hmm I have a cool A4 flyer sheet thing for B-Crews, Its blue-tacked up on my wall at work, I might have it scanned in somewhere.. Let me have a look for ya. It has a tiny map on it. You can use the map to find it once you get off the Shimizu port train.

I caught a bullet train from Tokyo out to Shizuoka, then changed onto some east coast (tokkaido I think) line train and it takes you very close to B-Crews, walking distance away. A nice police guy in the police box hand drew me a pencil map to get there.

cisco

» CMF Member
Ahh Japan, you're making me excited about it again.

I'm going back in either March or April, so damn keen!

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Cool some bubble lights would be great!
Hey Cisco when are you going to Japan, And are you going to bring back some parts.

I would be very interested in some parts if your keen, How much are those coilvers?

CMF_route

» CMF Member
finally!!
i got my hands on a set of bubble tail lights from b-crews!

looks totally sweet! have been wanting this for quite sometime now!

cisco

» CMF Member
Hey Akuma,

That's because they are the 2000 model factory tail lights! :)

Back