Jap Show Finale

come on people, we need more interest then this or I'll pull the event.

Kev

thats the spirt james. everyone take notice.
engines can be collected the next weekend. and alan even if your dead that's not even a good enough excuse.

damm right. however i've got a problem. have to play football on the saturday. so after a quick show i'll be straight up to the pod. also. ihave a petrol leak from my powerboost valve. so i may not have my micra. but this will mean doing something very very very hard. allow my dad to take my 200 to work so i can have his 1.3 sr micra. to bring. ( so in short me and my brother will be doing everything possible and beyond to get my car there. i said i will be and i will. no matter what. plus might have my lightined flywheel on.

sorry but the car wont be going to santa pod as my mum is going on holiday and the car will be leaft at home, i will be there tho ill come down with silver_si in his car.

FOGS-SI said:
Put my name down, i'll be with silver_si and squarepants, thanks.

welcome to the club lee! glad to see you have signed up on the first day of owning the car.

We have lots of places available for the Jap show finale at Santa Pod this Sunday.

If you would like a stand place please e-mail me @ [email protected] and leave your address so I can post the pass to you.

thanks
Kev

Bumpty Bump.

Do we have a stand for this and wil it be for the whole weekend?
Who will be attending?

1) Mulbers

Come on peeps, this will be the last major event the club will be attending this year, so would be good to get a few of you together for a good event at Santa Pod.

Kev

I'm at a friends wedding on the IOW, so unfortunately not.

Mulbers added to stand list, can you e-mail me your home address so I can get the ticket in the post.

if the e-mail bounces use [email protected]

1. FOGS-SI
2. Richmicratwista
3. welly
4. James
5. silver_si
6. squarepants
7. Mulbers
8. ollie240585

now that's what I like to hear :D

ticket in the post tomorrow.

Kev

See look guys. I've just been made out of a job and I'm going, it's still 125 miles (plus whatever it is to pick james up)

Wanna see more of you taking an interest in this!!!

Not sensing enough love here!!!

Gemma85 said:
would love to go tho ollie slight problem tho....no car :p

I'll let u off then.....would offer to pick you up as well as James....but a bit too far. lol!!! Sheppey to South Shields - 322 Miles!!!

james betley said:
where is it and what do u do

What do I do: Drink alcohol and wear womens clothing

Where is it:

Santa Pod Raceway
Airfield Road
Podington
Wellingborough
Northants
NN29 7XA
England

\/ \/ \/ Or linky below \/ \/ \/

When i say below, i mean Kevs post!!

ollie240585 said:
I won't be putting my car down the strip though. Don't think my standard CG10 could take it!!!

I took my MA10 down there last time. Was fine, really good fun, well worth doing.

I shall be running again this time round chasing marks record.

Anyone up for a race? Welly, are you taking the white one?

thanks got my pass today kev.
don't know what car i'll be in yet. and if i can be bothered with the hassel on the sunday i will go down the strip.

I thought it would be a lot quieter on the Saturday? Is that not the case?

Is anyone else racing?

Hi,

Just wanted to know if there is anyone going to the pod that would be willing to lend me their boot for the Saturday afternoon. It would just be while I race. Id need to store a small jerry can, socket set and some other bits. It would be very much appreciated and il buy them a drink for the hassle.

Kind Regards

Stuart

finally got part through. fitted tonight just test run in morning. see if it's still leaking petrol. but should be fine. and the sacrfices had to be made for japfinale. i actually got hands on and fitted the part myself. fingers crossed

does or can anyone get in contact with someone at the show. just to let them know that i won't be coming up like i said today. but will be going up first thing tomorrow.
bit tierd after football and my anckle a bit stiff need my bed for at least a few hours sleep

Doesn't matter Welly.

Just arrive tomorrow and show your pass.

thanks
Kev

This should be great, James and myself are leaving at 8:30 then having a 125 mile drive :-D woohoo!!

125 miles with unbalanced wheels!!!

I've removed my bump strips and washed my car this evening. All is good :-D

Look forward to meeting some new faces :-D

Back