Jap Show Finale

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
are we having a stand this year at the finale (8th oct.). i know stanta pod is notorious for members no turning up, but are we having one like last year?
i missed out last year on putting my name down for one of ten spaces and only 5-6 micras turned up.
if so can you put me on the stand list (with the wife's green si)?
i'm sure squarepants will post up soon enough.
cheers.
shaun

I'll be organising the stand very shortly.

Stand places will be sorted out soon.

Kev

count me in. and i might even have the flywheel on by then
and maybe get my brother to bring the 200 down. and let ed kick his arse. sorry it's the brotherly love thing.

Mark said:
i'll be there. mulbers you better be

Well if you put it like that then i shall.

We going to race? Not the uno though. Im quick but i aint that quick. ha ha.

Welly, have you still got the one you raced last time, would be good to see how i compare now.

i'll be coming in a swift gti mulbers so no you wont have much chance lol.

hope you beat the club record of 17.8 mate.

Mark said:
i'll be coming in a swift gti mulbers so no you wont have much chance lol.

hope you beat the club record of 17.8 mate.

I had 19.98 before, il have even more done on it by the 8th so i hope i will. I raced a swift not long ago and i won, it wasnt the gti though. 1.3 poss.

yep still got the same whitew micra except it's had an oil change new air filter and may even have the new clutch with fly wheel fitted by then.

Won't be running the 1/4 it's a long way to have it towed if something goes wrong. I'll run when I can get somebody to follow me up just in case :)

Mark said:
soon find out :). are you going to be running your 1.0 awesome?

quickest NA K10 driver mark is :D think weve got a stand for jap n crazy

get your name on our site mark and you may be able to get a space ;)

same for raceworx get your name on the list!

tommo said:
quickest NA K10 driver mark is :D think weve got a stand for jap n crazy

get your name on our site mark and you may be able to get a space ;)

same for raceworx get your name on the list!
jap and crazy wouldnt be the same without

the man^ the legendV

it's about 17.4 something not right not sure if it's getting enough air through it. ed would you be intrested in taking my car down the strip. be good to actualy see the car go down.

59 bhp is more than enough said:
ill defo be there and running. so what if its a long way i got aa cover and if its nout serious i can fix it anyways.

not if you drop a clutch/gearbox/driveshaft, or blow something that you need parts.

I don't have the cash, it cost me £50 to be towed back from Manchester lol

Jap Show Finale Stand Booked! places available

Hi all.

I have booked us in to the Jap Show finale at Santa Pod, details can be found here Show runs on the weekend of the 7/8th of October at Santa Pod raceway, Northampton.

The stand has been booked for the entire weekend and club camping on the stand is available. You can attend the full weekend or just one day, the main event is on the Sunday.

There is 15 spaces available and the stand is open to everyone, you will have the opportunity to put your car on the 1/4 mile, however these events are busy, so don't expect lots of track runs!

I should be attending this show on the sunday and possibly Saturday if I can get the day off work.

Please let me know if you wish to attend.

1. FOGS-SI
2. Richmicratwista
3. welly
4. James
5. silver_si
6. squarepants

Not attending

1. Alienfish360
2. Micra.jas

Thanks
Kev

even the devil can't stop me being there. count me in and i will be going down the strip. must remeber the tweed flap cap and walking stick

LOL i dont think you all realise how busy this will be :) haha.

count me in as i may aswell be the only cornish boy going!

i got to find if i have that weekdn off work first and let u know for sure!

plus i have never driven past exeter so i will be nervous as hell,lol.

:wasntme:

Back