Janspeed back box or not?

Bmx_Bandit

Ex. Club Member
I'm going to replace my exhaust soon, a couple of questions.

1. Can i buy the Janspeed back box alone and then fit the rest of the cat back system later as i cant afford it all at once?
2. Does any one have experience at what bike cans fit to the micra well?
My mate had a bike can on his import Vtec CRX and sounds amazing?

Any help much appreciated.
Simon

yeah they sell the backbox seperatly so guess you could do that, also iirc the ashley backbox is good from what i heard. think danni and maybe big ben had/have them

:)

Dr Zoidberg said:
yeah they sell the backbox seperatly so guess you could do that, also iirc the ashley backbox is good from what i heard. think danni and maybe big ben had/have them

:)
i have big bens now. it sounds nice. not too loud but iv only got that so when i get the full system i reckon it'll sound even better

The Peco one is very good in my experience, hangs slightly funny but sounds nice

Thanks for all that.
I think il probably just go for the Janspeed backbox for now with view to fitting the whole cat back system at a later date. Is fitting the bax a easy job??

Am I not right in saying that the cat back includes the back box with it? So if you bought the backbox, then the catback later, you would be left with a spare one. My advice is save up the extra £70 over the backbox and just get the cat-back fitted, rather than paying to get the backbox fitted, then paying again to get the catback done.

scottish-sr said:
Am I not right in saying that the cat back includes the back box with it? So if you bought the backbox, then the catback later, you would be left with a spare one. My advice is save up the extra £70 over the backbox and just get the cat-back fitted, rather than paying to get the backbox fitted, then paying again to get the catback done.

You can justbuy the center section on its own.

Had a peco box on my clio great around town but a nightmare on the motorway, use to give u a headache!

Back