Jamie's car...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Hi,

Well as some of you may know Jamie (the gf) crashed her car the other day. :( Was much nastier than I thought when I saw it the other day and I have some pics which I have posted the links to now. She still aint sure what to do with it but if she decides to get a new one she has decided to stick to a micra (nice one!!! ;)) lol. Looks like it needs a new wing, door and rear quarter panel, hard to tell if there is any structural damage but the sill seems to be bent also. Quite nasty but at least she is ok, thats the main thing. :) Let me know what ya's think?? :down:

Dan - MM. :)

30-P3290092.jpg

20-Mike%20damage.jpg

13-Mike%20damage2.jpg

2-Mike%20damage3.jpg

17-Mike%20damage5.jpg

Its very close to being a write off dan, its dependent on if that sill is fixable or not. As you said you will need a new wing, door skin (not door), side trim and the rear quarter panel.

Good to hear jamie is ok, hope you get it sorted soon.

Mike

Yeah, I thought it could possibly be a write-off. Gunna get some quotes next week from some garages and see what they say anyway. Will all depend on that and also what Wayne can come up with when he takes a look too. :s

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^66

agrees

if she really loves mike and wants him sorting then throw him my way.
but i agree could buy another for that!!

or buy my super:p

OMG!! Totally didnt relise it was as bad as that... thought u meant she jst had a lil bump. Jamie im glad ur ok lass and its such a shame coz it was well nice.

i rekon would be worth gettin a new one yea... quite a lot of damage there and poss could get a nice super s or summin... thats what i would do anyways
good luck with it all
danni

Yeah, luckily I'm fine, but poor mike...he sure has taken some beating :down:

I haven't got a clue what I'm gonna do yet. Looking for a new one on the net now but I'm hoping mike can be saved.

Wayne, u gotta help my pool lil baby :down: :down: :down:

as said jamie i can help!!!

it more a question of wether it worth it!!!

to be honest i think not. the damage that the car has gone through is quite substantial!!

i think u should by my k10 instead

Lol, I tried my best with that too mate and said I'd buy it off her as a run around after a few months when she had had chance to save up for a decent k11. Don't think she was persuaded though lol. How much do you reckon could be made from stripping?? :)

Sorry, but personal i think thats a write-off if your gona get it done though insurance, espically if the rear quater panel and sill have been done in. Get a Super S or SR :)

Yeah, I'm looking around for a Super S or an SR, but that's as far as it goes at the moment. Gotta see what my finances are like lol, I am a poor student afterall :upside:

the car ius far from a right off!!!

had a look at this last night! and the sill is not twisted. not of the pillers are damaged .

new wing , new door. some work to the back quater panel. and a little work to the inner door sill and thats it!!!

then a nice new lick of paint.!!!

alot less money than a new SR would cost by far!!

I'm well chuffed bout Mike...I knew Wayne would save the day lol. He's gonna look well kool wen he's all fixed and then he'll be slammed to the ground with the new powercoil springs. Then I guess he'll need the gas shocks and a strut bar for better handing. I'm so excited lol....and over the moon that Mike won't die :p:laugh::p

Back