JAE countdown

Just noticed that to! Was speaking to James, going to take me 9 hrs to get there. :wow:
Will have a few surprises for it tho :p

yea james showed me this coz we was talkin about JAE ...
makes me scared that i got 100 days to get the car how i want 4 jae eeek

For the non-official members who only see a Google ad up there, this is what they're talking about:

8-countdown.JPG

If you want to see it, you know what you've gotta do! ;)

:D Awesome! 100 days to go, like the naughty northerner says, you know when your deadlines are :)

Will hopefully have mine sorted a bit better by then

100 days!!! :eek: I better get my wallet out and start buying some stuff then lol!!! :| I got less than that aswell as I want it ready for Max live. :eek:

Very posh counter!!

var message_on_occasion="JAE on now!"

Ahh i hate Java, its cost me my degree! well my lecturer has, I cant code it to save myself lol and i have lost interest to teach myself like i did VB and PB

Thats the thing about being a programmer, you are a theif and a programmer lol, if someone else's code is there that does what you want take it an modify it lol, My lecturer has jus given me a talk about it lol

going to try slowly work on mine...
get the dent out for a start!! then hopefully skirts and DTMs on and think i will leave the exterior as that depending how much money i have.
then work on the interior with little bits. knowing me tho it wont get done till about a week before lol

Attachments

• Picture 335.jpg
    Picture 335.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 173
damn, thought i had a lot longer than 95 days, oh well better get crackin, dont wanna leave everything to the last minute. still gotta buy interior items. hadnt even thought bout that. Hopefully the money wont b much of a problem.

I thought that at Santa Pod they limited the number of cars allowed onto the 1/4mile strip, will probably have to be there really early to get on.

RE: RE: JAE countdown

Arnold said:
just have to do it across a field then :p

You do it across the JAE grounds and I'll personally see you thrown out and banned from any further MSC events! Throughout the whole JAE weekend, inside and outside of the show you represent the MSC.

JAE in the past has had a few regreatfull acts from MSC members and for oursakes and yours we wouldn't want to see anymore. So no more talk of racing across fields even if you are joking about it!

thanks

Kev :)

WHICH car am i gonna have there ?

not sure what to do

a few have asked me to have the LS there. but i was contemplating doing the whole lot and then spraying it all in one, full F/G ice install, customer F/g dash and bodywork all in one!!

but to do this i would have to have built the whole digital dash etc:S which i dont think would be done by july. especially since im gonan be doing other cars aswell.

i may just concentrate on getting another one sprayed up. decked etc!!

hmmph. decistion time...

i think todays MOT will decide i think. or the next week when i gut the super S to see the extent of the work needed!!

Back