JAE 2013 - Discussion Thread!

Here you go.

From right to left:

Back: Best in Show
Front: Unnamed award, Most Unique Mod, Show & Shine

2013-08-08 18.13.09.jpg

Cool stuff james. look forward to seeing the winners. More chance me getting that amp back there thoughh. One of yours? Selling? :D I may need one lol.

Been to a few car shows before just wondering what the rules are on bottled beer?
Or are we strictly cans?
And for those that have done jae before is it bring your own beer and it all stays separate to each othee or do I bring 2 crates and just say dive in?
Sorry noob questions. :oops:

dont know for shure on the bottled beer, but i think i saw glass bottles. as for last years jae, people (at least i did :D ) buy some additional stuff and leave it with the general bbq drinks stuff, and anyone is free to go. if you're despratetly hanging on your bottles better bring a backup which you leave in your tent haha :D but nobodys going on someone elses drinks. people seem pretty polite in england haha :D

dont know for shure on the bottled beer, but i think i saw glass bottles. as for last years jae, people (at least i did :D ) buy some additional stuff and leave it with the general bbq drinks stuff, and anyone is free to go. if you're despratetly hanging on your bottles better bring a backup which you leave in your tent haha :D but nobodys going on someone elses drinks. people seem pretty polite in england haha :D
2 x 24 can pack then haha sorted ;)

Been to a few car shows before just wondering what the rules are on bottled beer?
Or are we strictly cans?
And for those that have done jae before is it bring your own beer and it all stays separate to each othee or do I bring 2 crates and just say dive in?
Sorry noob questions. :oops:
Bring your own beer for yourself. Bottles are allowed now but if you smash one you have to tidy up the glass :)

i might have a box full of treats for the k10 faction, so better show up :)
What have you got mate?]

My car is sorted but my wallet isnt. Im in quite abit of dept so annoyingly I wont be able to go unless someone near Reading is going...

We've got a new beer pond ready to go! :)
I remember that at one party we went to we had an inflateable swimming pool we filled with smart price lager, cider and blackcurrent squash for people who came expecting to steal other peoples booze. It was amazing and terrible at the same time. Straws were provided...

Back