JAE 2013 - Discussion Thread!

Real Ale all the way...

These three in particular at the moment...

EdNxKAP.jpg

Will they sell Ice cubes? My favourite tipple is gin and tonic, but if no ice then will have to be sonethibg else...

We will have tons of ice in the paddling pool, however ice doesn't tend to last long out in the sun, and the local Tesco and Aldi seem to run out pretty sharpish over the JAE weekend!

In which case I'll only bring one bottle of gin... Is sophia a lemon/lime or a cucumber girl when it comes to G+T?

Only the badgers is worthy of the three. Tanglefoot, Wadworths 6X or Theakstons Old Peculiar would be my 3.

James when are we to be expecting tickets through the post... think the post lady is getting a little wierded out by me :oops: waiting like an excited puppy and then looking dissapointed when theres nothing for me :p

James when are we to be expecting tickets through the post... think the post lady is getting a little wierded out by me :oops: waiting like an excited puppy and then looking dissapointed when theres nothing for me :p

I haven't even received them yet, but when I do they will be posted out by 1st Class Recorded :)

BBQ update: 20KG of restaurant grade lumpwood charcoal also just arrived!!

i he supposed to die again alone after the weekend :(

It depends, this one seems better than last year, it even has a smoke vent on the side and is from a reputable BBQ brand!

81Z1nwagzdL._SL1500_.jpg

13 days to go... who's not ready yet :p

urm me.

once I finish almost workin myself to death to meet the 4th sept deadline at work, I'll only have a week to rebuild this engine with whatever remaining energy/life I have left, fit, run, test it works properly and then goto JAE at the last moment woefully ill-prepared, may pickup a cheap big tent on the way there.

wish I had more time to finish spruising up the aeshthetics but reality's a bugger, work prioritys over car, form follows function, only enough time to get it barely working.
but suppose looks can be improved over time but only one chance to get the engine bedded and working perfectly first time.

BBQ update: 20KG of restaurant grade lumpwood charcoal also just arrived!!

It depends, this one seems better than last year, it even has a smoke vent on the side and is from a reputable BBQ brand!

81Z1nwagzdL._SL1500_.jpg

anyone got liquid oxygen, may need a push of afterburner or turbo puwered cooking :D

I made it with one solid cylinder and one on and off... The other two were filled with oil... You will be fine haha.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

if anyone's into F1, I noticed the new film Rush is coming out on the weekend of JAE.
anyone fancy seeing it at the local cinema (dunno any good ones there if anyone can recommend?) after we've all packed up on sunday evening before heading home? (if we have enough energy left)

Back