JAE 2012 Stand List

was it GTO that stole our banner?

also does anyone have a foot pump for an inflatable bed?

going by previous years, i bet the stand space will be quite generous

I have a 12v compressor with the valves to fit blow up beds ;) and other blow up things lol

Nah it was MR2OC!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I won't be able to go, I've been asked to work this weekend :(

dude don't do it! JAE is so much better. what is the point of working if you don't do the fun bits in between?

i got permission from my work to go to JAE, and i booked the tickets, and then they had this HUGE order come in, they were desperate for me to stay behind and help, but there is no amount of money they are willing to pay me that would stop me going.

Nah it was MR2OC!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

That's just juvenile.

I hope the general JAE spirit isn't dampened by too many dumb-asses this year with the typical, 'lol, why waste money on a Micra, just sell it and buy something faster, or the all time loser statement of 'you can't polish a turd'. People like that should just sell up as they clearly are too retarded to own a motor vehicle :p

That's just juvenile.

I hope the general JAE spirit isn't dampened by too many dumb-asses this year with the typical, 'lol, why waste money on a Micra, just sell it and buy something faster, or the all time loser statement of 'you can't polish a turd'. People like that should just sell up as they clearly are too retarded to own a motor vehicle :p
It shouldn't be like that I hope, it seems that vehicles people wouldn't normally modify are coming into fashion, as is retro cars are returning.

And for the comment 'you can't polish a turd' the come back is 'but you can roll it in glitter' lol ;)

That's just juvenile.

That's just juvenile.

eurgh... I hear this everyday.. I hear this from lupo drivers for god sake... I made a 3.2L audi driver cry after saying that yesterday :D

edit: not that my car was happy with the ordeal LOL

Weather's looking promising :)

uploadfromtaptalk1346749416787.jpg

I rarely hear this at JAE, it's a totally different show to all the other chavfests throughout the year.

I rarely hear it all (doesnt mean it doesnt get said lol), there are no doubt people who dont understand...which is fair enough. But most seem to accept the insanity of the whole thing lol.

i remember we had some really great reactions to the March STs, one guy going nuts over the sound of it, and a group of guys really interested in my Cabriolet too, so yea never really get any chav reactions at JAE which is why its so great

That's just juvenile.

Never had that sort of treatment at any car show to be honest.

Never had that sort of treatment at any car show to be honest.

Had plenty of it over the years, then again that comes from getting around a lot and doing a lot of shows. Things however have evolved a lot since then, plus I maybe guilty of becoming a bit of a snob when it comes to the mainline shows :p

Last time I attended JAE was back in 2009 and the party in question was clearly out of place and not JAE caliber. Guess it was one of those situations of being in the right place at the right time to hear it. JAE has and always will be different from the mainstream but on the odd occasion a few bad apples slip in.

It shouldn't be like that I hope, it seems that vehicles people wouldn't normally modify are coming into fashion, as is retro cars are returning.

And for the comment 'you can't polish a turd' the come back is 'but you can roll it in glitter' lol ;)

or you carnt polish a turd, but iam trying :)

p.s L-reg retro yo. ;)

will arrive in dover at about 18:30 england local time, if my calculationsare right :D

trip went good so far, even my fuel consumption of 8litres/100km is in mid range for my heavy foot :D
did 650km so far, will be heading to london and stay at a friends house till friday morning.

I don't suppose someone could bring a compression tester with them, I don't have one, nor have I ever used one. Would like to check the motor and get some input from people who know what they are doing. Would appreciate it very much! Will give you cider :D

thought i would let you know i might be setting off tomorrow after dinner on my own.

if not i will be coming saturday morning depends if my passanger is coming or not.

Back