ive been offered.....

kev_mono72

Ex. Club Member
ive just been offered 5500 cash for my car the way it is, full sound system, tv, dvd player etc...

Im going to try get more out of him as im not that pushed on selling it, just that amount of money seems nice! Its roughly 3750 pounds, but im hoping to push for just under the £4k mark...

So the main question is.. what will i go for next? Was thinking another K10 but it wont be as fast as mine and i dont want to be doing the same stuff again...

So what about an integra, 1.6i 1993 model....
Maybe a pulsar....
Toyota cynos?
I could also get a real superturbo but id probably kill myself in it and i dont have the money that i would need if anything were to go wrong with it

Cars i dont want are things like civics, glanza's, starlet GT's or any type of starlet (except maybe a RWD starlet but im not to pushed on them things) because everyone has one! I want something thats a bit rare'r than them...

Any ideas anyone?

5500 is very good for a micra! :p but depending on how much u spent on it how much u love ur car etc...but my inital thoughts is TAKE IT! lol

Ok, ive been talking to him, he wants my car tonite! 4k pounds without the mini disc stereo. I love the car to bits but i feel that i need to let go, its gona be hard getting something as fun to drive and as great as the K10 but im hoping the integra will suffice!
Its a 1993 black integra, twin lamp. Full electrics, 1.6... thats all i know so far, costing me 2.5k euro (1.7k pounds)... :D
I'll post pics as soon as i get it.

Ive put about 7k euro into my car, it really has everything, Tv, Dvd player, undercar neons, interior neons, boot build, ,engine transplant, induction kit, exhaust, GReddy Turbo timer, lowering springs, super s dials, full superturbo body kit, ive ran out of things to do so i may as well sell up. Im sure ill buy a K10 in the future for old times sake, maybe do it up and sell it!

I'll definitly remain with this club, try help people out and keep in contact with many of the people ive met over my stay here, so the only thing thats gona change is the lack of K10 in my driveway!

Hi Kev,

I'm sorry to hear that you K10 is possibly going to be going... as it's a nice looker. :)

Good luck with the new car, and make sure you post some pictures up of it when you get it. :)

-Elliot

he knows exactly what it is, he is fully aware that it is a 1235cc micra, still down as a 1 litre. Im getting so much because im not looking to sell it, he is looking to buy it. Also because of all the stuff it has in it, it really has to be seen to be believed! Pics dont do it justice.

The integra i was buying is now sold so im back on the look out for another one. It wont be a vtec unless its down as just a 1.6i,
Unfortunately he only had 5k today so im going to wait a week untill he has the 5.8k, i cant afford to let it go for less because of my integra plans...

I'll definitly post pics when i find one, also does anyone know of an integra owners club? I only found one in hong kong, might be a bit difficult because of the language barrier!

Try the ITR forum if not try the honda revolutions forum they'll be able to help you out.
Hope this is some help..:p

i was thinking pulsar, but id prefere an integra... What i might do is sell the car and then save up to get a newer integra... or just wait to get the one i want for the right price...

Or get a Starlet GT Turbo? Apparently... so I've heared, insurance companies in Ireland haven't realised how powerfull the GT Turbo Starlets are... so cheaper insurance (Allededly). :)

-Elliot

but too many people have GT starlets and glanzas. When i go to a cruise every third car is a GT starlet, every second car is a civic! Integras are not at that stage yet, thats one of the main reasons i want one!

abit more classy but i aint 100% on the build quality etc...should b able to grab a 156 alfa romeo :D integras ur only looking at old shape within that price range but they r ALOT better than any civic esp on the handling but u can get a common 172 clio(but good spec n miles) for that price :p hmmm cant pick anything off top of head for that price or else add abit extra n u got an mx5 its a convertable i know hairdressers car but its quite decent imo :)

I can see where your coming from zephyr, but i want to stick with something japanese and i dont think an mx5 would suit me :p

Im thinking about buying a more expensive integra and just keeping it off the road for a while untill i can afford to pay the extra for insurance, that way all i have to do is wait a little and i get a better car... but i also dont mind the old shape, the twin headlight model, i think their nice, sure we'll see, ill go integra shopping tomorrow, see what i can get for my money!

id take the guy up on his offer immediatly. Thats more than 4x what aby K10 is worth.

Also bear in mind I sold mine for under 2k, complete with spare engine and other bits.

Putting that aside the price your selling it for is just insane, I do feel sorry for the guy to be honest, but then again he's one prepared to spend that much on a K10 :S

Kev

Kev
You were probably looking to sell your car so put that price tag or little over it on by yourself, im not actually looking to sell the car, he is just looking to buy it, thats why he made me an offer i couldnt refuse, If it was any less i wouldnt accept it because it wouldnt be worth it to me considereing ive spent about 7k euro on the car and was planning on keeping it forever and bringing it to shows and that...

Ed
He offered me 5500 cash the following morning as soon as the banks opened but i refused because i didnt want to take less than 6k if i was to sell it. I just sent him a message saying 5800 without the mini disc head unit and he agreed, so technically its 6k as it stands. Im really happy that someone other than me sees my car being worth that much money and im delighted to let it go to someone whos going to look after it because they spent a lot of money buying it so wont want to wreck it! Hopefully!

Where has the X thousand pounds gone tho? Your ICE, Springs, Exhaust, turbo timer etc etc probably all cost less than 1 grand in total!? You've had no bodywork or spray work carried out either! MA12's cost next to nothing... you didnt spend 3K on the super turbo bonnet etc did you!?

agreed, my K10 had extensive bodykit modifications, complete install, respray etc etc and that is what you call 7k's worth of modifications. Also my original asking price was 3k and I couldn't get it so that puts it into perspective even more considering the level of work carried out on yours.

I think it's daft that someone is prepared to spend £6k on a K10 and with one that isn't exactly highly modified with custom bodywork, repsray etc and spending 6k on a car that will have around 65ish bhp!

However it's all good for you :) I'm not moaning or having a go, I just think the bloke is stupid for spending that kind of money considering what you could get for it. I say get the money asap and pray you don't have any comeback when he realises what he's bought and could of got.

Kev

just sold it, 5800 euro, 3950 pounds....
Gone!
Thats without the MD head unit worth 380 euro
He said he has big plans for it, that i wont recognise it... that scared me a little lol
I just cant wait to see it driving around, gona be mad!

Utterly amazing. On the same scale would make my ST worth about 20K lol

Unless he knows someone who's willing the pay the earth for a ST kit or bonnet, i see no reason why hes spending that much on yours!! but... well done, thats some serious money for a K10.. you could buy another and still have near 4 grand to play with.

see if u can find a soarer. its kinda like toyota version of a skyline. u dont see them about much but they do look very good when modded up. can be picked up for around the prices ur lookin 2.5ltr straight 6 twin turbo that have more horses than a standard line and there rear wheel drive with full computer controlled dampers. meanting with a small pices of wire u can make the rear completely solid for drifting

vertex_soarer_01.jpg

we have this thing over here, its called insurance, basically you take the litre of the car (2.5) put a "k" after it (2.5k) add another k for each turbo (4.5k), then you take how many years till your gona be 25 (7 years) and add that to it (11.5k) and then finally the value of the car (15000) is added on (26.5k).
Im not sure if thats the way they work it, but its gotta be close!
haha

Nah but seriously, im 18 and we pay much more for insurance over here! My first years insurance (17, provisional, 1 litre micra L) was 4500 euro (just over 3k pounds). Then my second years insurance (18, full licence, crash settled at 2154 euro) was 2800 euro (little under 2k pounds).

My insurance on a 1.5 1995/6 pulsar will be 2560 pounds
and on a 1.6 1994 tegra will be little under 3k pounds....

Attachments

• car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 187
i didnt know that did i. oops
neways yeah mine is just over £1000
and im on a provisonal license in a hich risk area
so yeah urs is bloody expensive espc as mines the 1.2

Im going to view an integra on friday, if i like i will be collecting it on sunday! cant wait!

Its black, 2 door, 1995, 1.6 dual carb, NCT till 2007, alloys are in bits but tyres are great, 60,000 miles, all extras, electric everything...

Back