ive been offered a m2 golf d reg for 80 quid

no no it can take the space where the old renault 5 sat! thinking a little tidy up and project car kinda thing! take the micra easy and use it as it is for now! till the money flows

the golf has no tax or MOT though

basically ive been offered this apparently in good nic all round im gnna go look at it tonight and see it...

dont buy car in darkness
do you know the regular faults of this car? some had issues, cant remember which oldie models at the minute
i think someones trying to draw you out the k11 game with bread crumbs as bait :grinning:
what do you guys think?

DSC01402.jpg

DSC01403.jpg

DSC01404.jpg

DSC01405.jpg

DSC01406.jpg

DSC01407.jpg

DSC01408.jpg

80 QUID could get that for scrap if not more

Fiddle up to the value of £100 and if it fails, scrap it for the £200 people are talking about or break it up and there will be no loss! I can't see it being a problem unless the engine is goosed or something major of that sort! GL will! :)

Pepper

The vehicle details for D702 XPJ are:

Date of Liability 01 11 2011 lol dvla think its taxed upto oct 2011 :)
Date of First Registration 20 11 1986
Year of Manufacture 1986
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1272CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status SORN Not Due
Vehicle Colour BLUE ??? er lol
Vehicle Type Approval
Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle
6 Months Rate £71.50
12 Months Rate £130.00

Cheap tax band is good, if you fix it up Tax and test it i think you could get £400-£500 maybe more as it's a 1.3 which are rare and a nice first car. :grinning:

Date of liability doesn't just mean taxed, it literally means when you're liable in case you fail to SORN or re-tax the car. 01/11/2011 is when its SORN runs out :)

By the looks of it, it hasn't been taxed since 2005! My uncle had a Golf van which was pretty much one of those but with no rear seats, although he had 1.0 4 speed with a twin choke weber carb, it sounded pretty sweet!

yay its mine and at home! put in £7 of petrol... fully charged battery.... 4 pumped up tires and it started straight away and now works perfectly fine! even has a jaguar radio! but had to tow it home due to its circumstances! but the brakes are something to be desired

keep it as a track toy or something and chuck the gti lump in it fast as f*** the gti's i raced one ages ago in my corolla and it was one of the only hatchbacks that could up with me even a clio 182 couldn't touch me down the twisty's lol.

Do it up a little. Keep it STOCK! get it through it's mot tax it and sell it on...
Stock Cars = more money... generally anyhow.

Back