Its my car....

I LOVE the sunstrip :) I really like what you are doing to the car.

Have you read this months Redline magazine? There are two pink cars featured - might give you some ideas of what else you can do.

Pink Princess said:
The other side, where the corsa exhaust exit is wont be visible as the boot will be flushed and then a motorbike square plate will be going in there....

dont put a motorbike number plate on it (apparently they are illegal) according the the fuzz that pulled titch!

you can get square plate that are for cars tho! just abit bigger thats all

same effect:)

same alloys as myself except I have them in crystal finish. They look great on the car :)

Hehe, random aside, Princess, do you know halfords stock neon pink spray paint? I think you're probably the only person I know who might appreciate that!

Car's looking involved, interested to see the finished product.

cars looking nice. could of gone for some 16" though to fill the arches, coz of the big bumpers.
i just think those 15" will look tiny

and luckily enuff for u im sellng a set of Oz titans with 195/40/16 pirelli p zeros on

no its not lowered but i sent the springs back :( i might lower it 20mm because college is real ####e for its speed bumps... and well yes i wish i had 16s now but no going back they are being paid of monthly :)

wnt 16s scrub the inner arch whenm turning?

Mines 35mm on those same alloys and it is fine, even over speed bumps.

The only thing I have found to be a problem is when I go to pick up the recycled paper stuff I use for the animal cages - I have to get two sacks less or else I cant drive the car!!!

lovin it, its flyin along. like the way the interior is coming along givem me some ideas, ideas for you um, ive got some wiper blade mounts that used to be red you can have them as the sun has bleached them a lovely anodised pink. lol. msg me if you want them.

CAR UPDATE

*DOOR CARDS
DSC00565.jpg

*BACK BUMPER
DSC00563.jpg

*HANDBRAKE
DSC00566.jpg

*DASH
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/pinkglitteryprincess/DSC00567.jpg
*FRONT BUMPER
DSC00568.jpg

*SUBS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/pinkglitteryprincess/DSC00574.jpg

not sure if i like the back bumper or not.... cant make my mind up.... looks like good work all the same!

im liking the interior tho:)

its good to see a lot of work done in a short space of time... keep up the good work.

loving that bumper ! good work, did u spray it yourself ? i reacon you should now cover the cream bit of your door car with black leather...mines blue and ties in nicely, blakc on the pink would be sweeeeet !

To be honest with you, I'm not really a fan of pink, but not going to judge it as it's a personal preference.

However, it does look very tidy and well worked on, nicely finished, and looks like you got a great finish. I really like the outside of the car, and it looks different than others I've seen before.

I think you're doing a great job, and keep up the same quality it'll be awesome when it's done :)

thanks for all the nice comments people.
i havent been on msn for a while but i will be on there soon and then i will help ya. it was well easy to do the door cards but takes ages.
i had some good sticky stuff too from me bf.
oh and the handles will be pink.

good work - keep it up - i just realised im in an extremely generous mood tonight. Stil dont like the bumper but amazed with what your doing, oh and are you planning on spraying the door handle and window winder as it just looks plain silly. Think black leather would be cool too
Oh and are those the Vibe subs that way a tonne? I bet the back end of your car is low! Get some wide arches on the back quarteres, then i think your bumper would go well - just too straight though - keep up the progress though

thank you for the comments. the handles and winder will be painted pink too
i just reupholstered them cream so def not going black hehehe
plus i think cream is more girlie. and enhances the pink.
i just need to get my boot welded up but i got a prob so cant do it at the moment.

btw joe i aint got u on my msn.. re add me on [email protected]

best off puting it back to std TBH, youll get more for it. you have made a lot of posts today for someone who is leaving lol

YEAH, sell all your parts seperatly then sel the car standard,,be better for you if your wanting to get the most you can for it

unless you want a quik sale

I would snap the front bumper up straight away, where abouts you from, how come u selling?Cheers Ben

We might be keeping the car now and completeing it as a project.
I need something to ocupy me mechanically when i have a little un!
If i was to sell it i would be selling it seperately and reverting the car back to normal...
its only done 12,000 miles on the clock. plus micras around here for an R reg re selling in garages for 3K...

Hope you do get the car finished so u can keep it. You've put so much work into it you deserve it.
Hope everything goes okay for you in view's of the little'n too.

Back