Its my car....

Pink Princess

Ex. Club Member
THIS IS NOT TO BE A SLAGGING THREAD:OK!!!
its my cara nd i going to keep it as an updating thread of my progress ok?
here goes...

STAGE ONE:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/pinkglitteryprincess/DSCF0008.jpg
A PLAIN MICRA...

STAGE TWO:
exhaust.jpg

a 4" stainless steel exhaust.. peco c2... rolled...

STAGE THREE:
sunstrip.jpg

My sunstrip: matches my personality... yes and is a bit tacky to some...

STAGE FOUR:
pinkcenterconsole.jpg

then
13-Centre1.jpg

STAGE FIVE:
dialsurround.jpg

wow... kool stuff.. i really like your enthusiasm!...love black cars, i have a black sr

looking shcmoooth :)

planning to do any more of the interior?

have you thought about pink window tints? i'd really like to se that :)

Slam it on its chassis, nice set of rims and it will look the dogs bollocks (for a female who likes pink) hehe, but yeh looking like its going somewhere!

What paint did you use for your air vents? Did you clean them up first & if so how? Tried to do this but made an embarassingly shoddy job of it!

Nice motor tho...

my vents are smooth... completely took them apart... got the grease out and then sanded down with 120, 240, and 600 wet and dry, then just resprayed with halfords own nissan starburst silver paint... then lacquered it...

by the way i used normal spray paint... special pink mixed and silver

STAGE SIX: ADAPTING A CORSA B REAR PSG BUMPER.
Part one: fixing the bumper on (after removing the existing bumper... then cutting the sides to match the micra arches...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/pinkglitteryprincess/DSC00519.jpg
Part two: bridging the gap to make the bumper whole again.... with resin and mat fibreglass and then the fibreglass putty..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/pinkglitteryprincess/DSC00511.jpg

STAGE SEVEN:stickers.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/pinkglitteryprincess/DSC00512.jpg

STAGE EIGHT: WINDOW TINTS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/pinkglitteryprincess/DSC00513.jpg

BTW: There's the pedals...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/pinkglitteryprincess/DSC00514.jpg

Editted by Mike: Pictures way too big

How much did you pay for the nippon bumper and how much was the postage?How long does delivery take?

how close is the bumper to the floor as it stands? and how much of a drop you be getting? looks well close to the floor already..

will be good when it is all painted.

OMG!! I have to say myself im impressed with the work your putting in vut i can only imagine the looks that you recieve driving around in that thing. You not consider getting like a little banger just to drive around in? Personally i dont like the bumper, too square but like the work you have put in to make it fit - also glad to see someone will have that mental front bumper - how much it cost all in and where you get your stickers made up ad how much?

oh and the BB boys will have a field day ripping it apart, tell me im interested - what colour you going for overall?

well the bumper cost a total of £180 and then the shipping was £50 so whats that £230?
then it takes upto 10 days for delivery.. mines coming tomoro...

Its coming on, well the work is but i need a tailgate now, and seeing as i cant get too college i got to buy one...

its going to be painted pink eventually... but i will spray the bumpers black to go for a while...

i dont drive around in it on day to day basis as i havent passed me test and well i have me bf car to go about in :)

glad some are liking it :)

anyone got any ideas on easier ways to get it done?
(other than get some one else to do it lol)

I wasnt too keen on the rear bumper but i love it now...
its 4 about 3-4 inches from floor at mo but i going to lower it when the springs arrive so should be lowered about 35mm then :p

i always sed i wanted my car slammed... i have truble getting up and down the grass bank outside ours at the mo.. but i think i be locking it away in a garage soon :)

all ideas appreciated... (i wont get upset now :) that i promise...)
email: [email protected]
pm: pinkprincess
text: 07795522770
take care all [/color]

Top marks for the effort! It's nice to see a car coming along in a thread like this, and I must admit, I do quite like it (okay I'd never go around in a pink car, but you know what i mean ;))

And I thinkt that bumpers actually gonna suit the car when it's finished

Keep up the good work :)

James.

thanks everyone
speak to some of you soon i hope... text me ideas or something because works boring and i go to go sell some spanners, paint and garden cr*p lol

Good to see someone customising a bumper, am wanting a new rear bumper and not liking the bodykit ones available so might follow suit!

Well done

that rear bumper mod is pretty impressive, can't wait to see that finnished :)

i dont know how to make the pics small, if james could make them smaller so you all can see them without having to go to the link id appraciate it :p
Yeah its starting to look good now, i am going to be doing some more work tomoro so hopefully by the end of the day i will have some more pictures for you guys hehehehehe

anyways keep posting and let me know of any ideas...
and if anyones got any ideas for mad sideskirts that i can adpat (because i not mind adapting them) let me know them....

thanks all
hear from you soon
loves ya all lots and jelly tots
The official MSC princess :)

To make pictures smaller open them in Paint before uploading them and then use the resize function to make them smaller.

I've resized the pics this once, next time the pics might just be removed, so please try to keep them less than 750px wide in future.

Looking good though :)

James.

Wouldnt it be easier / cheaper to get them resprayed off the car? Cant decide if im keen on them or not, seem quite big! (like the car's got swollen face or something)

before you get it sprayed are you removeing the exaust exit thats on you back bumper, the one on the left of the bumper?

Does the front bumper mount straight on?

Any chance at a discount for offical members from nippon tuning aswell im interesting in the whole kit as it looks different

front bumper looks sweet but back bumper doesnt suit to be honest (my opinion) glad to see the progress, dont think ive ever seen someone move so quick

Titch said:
Where did you get it from? Casue i'm 100% sure thats not for a K11, or even a Micra.

All k11's are 16v, the filter pink princess has is the same as the one i gave to James T. Its for the mk4 micra's

i wanted something a bit different, but i know it isnt for the latest micra, but it was the shape that i liked... It makes quite a dolts strifference :p i like it, it bolts straight on luckily :) what you think of the body work then? its starting to come along
i cant afford to waste time. i have to be back to college in middle of the month and i need it done lol

i have ordered my alloys and they should be here at the end of the week.. i have got some 15" fox 3 evo ones in platinum finish.. what you think?

The other side, where the corsa exhaust exit is wont be visible as the boot will be flushed and then a motorbike square plate will be going in there....

Titch said:
Where did you get it from? Casue i'm 100% sure thats not for a K11, or even a Micra.

thats exactly the same as mine? on a 1.3

but more to the point i think the car is looking sweet keep it up!

chris

thank you i love my car
but car has gone on hold for a few days
i want a gekko so buying that instead hehehe

but alloys arrived today hehehhe

Back