its going.....

Pink Princess

Ex. Club Member
hi ya all
looks like my micra is going
would anyone be interested in any of my parts...
the alloys can go but i got finance on them so as long as i get the rigjht amount to pay it off it be fine.. they not curbed or scratched... mint condition...
the bumpers
the pink ####e and the rest....

the alternative is to keep it and complete it.... but i cant get ahold of some cheap skirts!!!

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Thast the reason..... Makes sense :rolleyes:

I can see it from that point of view,
but if she buys another car shes gonna want to do that up and then sell it because she cant find a cheap bumper.

Why not keep the car and wait for a set to come along?!

Pink Princess said:
hi ya all
looks like my micra is going
would anyone be interested in any of my parts...
the alloys can go but i got finance on them so as long as i get the rigjht amount to pay it off it be fine.. they not curbed or scratched... mint condition...
the bumpers
the pink ####e and the rest....

the alternative is to keep it and complete it.... but i cant get ahold of some cheap skirts!!!

erm,,post in buy and sell with prices,im sure you will sell some of the stuff

Some cheap skirts were on ebay but sold now!Post up which parts u r selling and how much u want for them!

don't sell it!!! it was looking so good at santa pod, it would be such a shame to sell it mid progress.

anyway i thought you were going to put a scoop in the bonnet first ;)

there are plenty of side skirts about, go to essex racing they have m3 style skirts for £80 i think it was, and you cut them to fit and that should be easy seing as you managed to get that corsa bumper on there with no problems....

don't sell it :)

i got the baby on the way and can you see a mom driving a car like that?
i got to think practically now

i love my car but i dnt want it to get keyed and be heartbroken because i gotto keep my spirits up... already lost one baby!!!!

i need some skirts and i would then have to get it all fibreglassed in because it needs doing...
i can get a respray for 500 for the car but then add paint so that would be 1000 for my car...
then i want it lowered so i might cut and shut back bumper again....
i want to sell my wheels wether i keep or sell the car because 15s just dont do it for me,,, i want 17's... who agrees?
or do they scrape to much?

i would love to keep it but im getting down with people saying its trash

it needs this all to be done...
1) side skirts
2) remould
3) respray
4 or 5) exchange/new alloys or be lowered
6) buckets
7) remould or doors and centre console and respray that professionally!

then id be happy :)

if i was to sell the parts

exhaust bought for 180 i think so offers
back bumper £30
front bumper bought for over £200 so id want atleast £100
alloys bought for £400 and they hardly been used, no curbings or markings so £300 to pay finance off (but then u may as well buy ya own new)
and i kno i wouldnt get them prices but i cant sell at too much opf a loss

im screwed watever i do

You'l never make as much money as you've spent on the parts, so being practical, you need a car for when the baby is around!! It may get scratched etc, but that doesnt mean you cant drive it!! lol

Once your parts are gone, you'l be left with a shell probably worth nothing these days. Considering the money is spent, and the baby is months away, you really should keep it!

can i have a picture of what the bumper looks like on the back of a micra.

Thanks

I agree with Arnold. You should keep it if you can, it'll b a great help when the baby arrives and it is cheap to run. And to be honest, what you said about driving a car like yours with a little-un, i think it'd mean you'll be a cool mum!!!
Y don't u get a cover for it for now, just to keep the idiot's away from it while it's not finished, and try not to let them get to u anyway. The people who are sayin it's trash are are a load of ########s so don't go listening to them either.
I hope everything goes well for you this time round.

car will come in really handy when baby arrives nat. tramping around town with baby, buggy, bags, shopping, waiting in bus stops,getting on a bus and having to stand coz nasty little teens like us wont let you sit down, much easy to have a motor. unless you are selling for a different car?

Pink Princess said:
i would love to keep it but im getting down with people saying its trash

gotta be the most stupid thing iv ever heard. if ur gonna get a micra and pink it out ur gonna get people who will slate it. The same if u get any car there will always be someone who will say bad things etc. not everybody has the same taste so a bit of growing up would probs be in order if ur gonna sell a car because people slate it.

also why cant a mum drive the car? take the exhaust off and it should be fine for a kid to get a kip in etc.

edited

keep the car,i have two kids and i can manage with my micra the only problem i have is that i have two subs in the boot so no room for pushchair or shopping so it goes behind the seats,usually if we go out we go in other halfs car cos she doesnt have anything in her boot.

Back