K12 changes its specs...

Well Nissan have now changed the K12's specs, gone are the E, S, SE, SVE 160SR etc... Nissan have simplified the range on offer and have come up with the following, hope it helps for those looking for a new K12...

Initia
Front and Side Airbags
ABS with Brake assist and EBD
Rear Sliding Seat with 60:40 split
Electric Front Windows
CD Radio
Keyless Entry with Superlocking
Friendly Lighting
Battery Save
Starts at £8,995

Spirita
As below +
Air Con
Leather Steering Wheel with audio controls
Single Slot CD Radio with 6 Speakers
Drive Computer
Electric Door Mirrors
Pollen Filter
Under Seat Storage area
FREE Auto upgrade available
Starts at £9,995

Sport
As above +
16" Alloys
Climate Control
Alloy-style pedals
Sport Gear Lever
6CD Cahnger with 6 Speakers
Front Fog Lamps
Front, Side & Rear Spoilers
Sports Seats
Tinited fron headlmap covers
From £10,495

These prices do not include any customer savings that may be available from dealers and the 160SR is available as an upgrade to the Sport...

There is one other option but I don't have the full list on it at the mo, will update later, know it's not likely to be of interest to most on here but thought I would post for those considering a new K12 :D

Hmm engine size, is that important, I only sell them :D :D :D

Not 100% clear yet as info only just come through and the documentation I have is great on specs but not engine sizes, would imagine it will still be 1.2, 1.4 and 1.6 on the Sport with SR Pack.

This relates to the standard K12 not the CC which as far as we are aware still remains the same...

S/C version haven't heard of that one here yet, please tell more :D

lol i was pulling your legs but
nissan are releasing a 350z GT-C and Morono (Spelling) GT-C and the C stands for Charged. Maybe they'll do a SR-C

RIK said:
i dont think thers enough room for an SC..maybe a turbo

The Clio is getting a 1.4 turbo in a couple of years time (2009 I think), with all this common engine stuff, I wouldn't be surprised if it gets dropped into the Micra, or whatever replaces it

plant said:
The Clio is getting a 1.4 turbo in a couple of years time (2009 I think), with all this common engine stuff, I wouldn't be surprised if it gets dropped into the Micra, or whatever replaces it

the 1.6 leaves no room for a SC without a stupid bonnet. so the 1.4 could get one as its smaller

The 160SR has become the Sport + SR PAck which is £10,995 list price which means it has gone up £500....

If your thinking about getting a 160SR would recommend buynig one now while if there are any old ones left!

Skyliner34 said:
So it wont be badged 160SR anymore. Sport+ SR?

How do they justify charging £500 more for the same car? :(

they dont have to.. lol it wont put people off buying one

so the 160sr badge is pretty rare then

RIK said:
they dont have to.. lol it wont put people off buying one

so the 160sr badge is pretty rare then

i would say yes they will be rare. since they will only be on cars from 55 - 06.....you wanna watch them kids around yours lol they'll be having that if they find that its rare!

Back