It's back!

smidge

» CMF Member
FINALLY got my car back on the road... rego + insurance + CTP = $1400

OUCH!

half the cost of buying the car just for a year of running the thing

anyway, it's awesome to be back on the road, the forester interior is in and makes a real comfy ride

new shocks to go in once i find some lowered springs at the right price

its 3 different colours at the moment but just adds character..

oh... BAD BOY BONNET! mad!

smidge

» CMF Member
the good side... with new rims too..

Attachments

• 35442.jpg
    35442.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 32

smidge

» CMF Member
the ugly... yet to be re sprayed properly... but good enuff to rego and transport for a bit

Attachments

• 35443.jpg
    35443.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 35

smidge

» CMF Member
the passenger seat in production... with arm rest mount from forester frames welded on... fits pretty well..

Attachments

• 35444.jpg
    35444.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 37

smidge

» CMF Member
15 inch tempe specials, the brand? Kspeed i think...

tyres are MAD Yoko A539, old tyres but absolutely sticky as **** to a blanket

good for you hey.. glad to see you got it back on the road.. wheels are heaps better then the old ones.. not really a fan of the bonnet, but that could be cause the bumpers are still black. you gonna get a super s front bar?

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
oh nice... well we will have to have a sydney meet soon then... once you get it painted n sorted!! campbell (another site member) on of my mates just bought a super s n hes in sydney too so gather all the sydney micra owners you know and we should organise something!

smidge

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:not really a fan of the bonnet,

yeah they aren't for everyone, when i started looking to buy a micra and found this site, i found kristians white one with bad boy bonnet and wanted to do it since then, and now i have...

fred WROTE:are you tending toward air/air intercooling now, or are you just happy to be back 4 the moment?

at the moment i have to save money! i've smashed my bank account pretty bad fixing it up and paying rego etc, wiped almost 2 grand off, which was the turbo budget, i've got a good sized fmic that i'll use, maybe someone on here wants the complete RS turbo intercooler setup i've got???

tris WROTE:

"oh nice... well we will have to have a sydney meet soon then...

we can have a meet without it painted haha... we should go play aquagolf or something out at penrith it's fkn fun!!

actually it would be cool to have a meet and film some of it as a mightymods video... the guys i work with are right into that kinda stuff i'll bring em along too

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
yeah haha sounds good!! well ill tell you what.... you can use my car as a subject of the vids... im probably going to need a super s cluster installed soon haha

Back