Its Back! Fantasy League

B

Ben

Ok, so since i whopped everyone at the world cup league and the new season is approaching i thought it was time to get the new fantasy league up and running. Anyways everyone knows the drill by now, so come on get your entries in and please could as many possible join in this time as the WC one was a bit too easy for me Thanks

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Code to join MSC league: 597696-91681

In..only a week to go with this, wondered when we were gonna make a thread, last season i got it up wel early but when i asked bout it in another thread i think it was arnold said there was already a thread up so i assumed there would be loads of people in there already..god damn organisation!!

yeah thats what i thought, my team looks pretty crap on paper really. who do you think i should get to replace dean ashton, seeing as he broke his ankle, i got bout 7 million to spend..

was thinkin Solskjaer but dunno if he will play much this season :S

Allan said:
I started this league over a month ago, theres a sticky thread for it if you bothered to look. So here is the oh so ahrd to find thread ;)

http://www.micra.org.uk/t10189-msc-fantasy-league-20062007.html

Glenn - Arnold told you where the sticky thread was.

Ps: join code is 12564-4081

if you bothered to notice that not all of us are official members and so cant see in the members area so wouldnt know then maybe you would know why i started this one :D

My league rocks!

Glenn said:
yeah thats what i thought, my team looks pretty crap on paper really. who do you think i should get to replace dean ashton, seeing as he broke his ankle, i got bout 7 million to spend..

was thinkin Solskjaer but dunno if he will play much this season :S

Yeah, Ashton was going to be my bargain hero of the season, looks like I wasn't alone...

Im quite sure i said there was a sticky thread with it in, and there arent many stickies on the MSC

...well if someone had more sence to post it in a place where non-members would have been able to see it aswel, we wouldnt be sitting here with 2 seperate leagues and with hardly anyone in either of the leagues!!

just my opinion of course.

..Seein as there are 2 leagues and now most people are just joining bens league, shall we have the other one shut down and for everyone to join bens league?

Thats the one i will be sticking with any way :D

Feel free but i won't be. I don't goto the effort off starting a league and having a sticky posted for it be ignored. Fair enough it was in a members section, so what? Stop being a cheap skate and dig extra deep in your pocket for that whole £10.

Been posted earlier in this thread..

Edit: Possibly a bit of a rant goin on there but you have to understand that people take their own time to go creating leagues, making stickys etc.

1. I have already been an official member once so far.
2. I sent a cheque off to kev like 2 weeks ago but for some reason he didnt receive it.
3. I was the person who set the league up last season AND yes i had the sence to post it in a place where ALL members of the MSC could enjoy it not "just the ones who have paid money"

...any more arguments you got?

so how does it work?

i have made a team and now our teams play each other in the MSC league?

when is the first match and whos playing who?

Glenn said:
1. I have already been an official member once so far.
2. I sent a cheque off to kev like 2 weeks ago but for some reason he didnt receive it.
3. I was the person who set the league up last season AND yes i had the sence to post it in a place where ALL members of the MSC could enjoy it not "just the ones who have paid money"

...any more arguments you got?

Not really, but it was 2am last night and i get argumentative at that time ;)

So what your saying is i don't have sense? Ah ok i see if you had sense you would have sent the cheque off before your membership ran out. Don't be getting all girly with a slagging match.

I posted it where i thought it should be posted, i didn't realise it wasn't open to all members, excuse my ignorance and lack of sense.

here man Allan get a grip! its only a stupid league anyway and no matter which one you join al still beat you anyway, personally it was a bit daft sticking it in the members area when there are a lot of non members!

Saying im a cheap skate for not joining is a bit stupid as well, i was a member long time before you were here but now i dont have a micra so i dont feel the need to spend £10 to see the members area which in my opinion was the quietest of all the forums!

Everyone shouldust join one league and bin the other one off, im not bothered which but mine does make more sense since the thread is in the NON MEMBERS section so all can see

Ben - Do me a favour, don't tell me to get a grip with the amount of idiotic comments you come out with aye? Its nothin to do with the fact its a stupid fatnasy league, quite clearly missing the point.

easy people......

your getting a little bit sore in here and need to calm down a bit.

again... its just a game..

why not join both?

you have both links....
you have both codes?

just my 2pennies

Behave man will you and stop acting like a little baby and put your dummy back in

Type-R said:
when will the matches start? im still confused i want some fantasy action!!

I shall explain all!!

Right basically next weekend the new season starts, you have picked your team of players and basically the players you have picked will earn you points at the end of each game that they play, there are certain points awarded for things such as clean sheets or goals scored etc

Erm your captain gets double points so pick someone who is gonna score you big points..thats pretty much it really lol

so we dnt do nothing at all apart from choose players... and the computer does it all itself, whats the point!

i thought we make the teams and then play each other in the league. i cnt be bothered with it now

Back