15" League Integral 2 Alloy Wheels

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Ok, bought these about a month or so ago and the arch rubbing is annoying me now plus im going in a different direction with the car situation.

Anyway, they are 15" League Integral 2 Alloys which are running on parada semi-track tyres which have a huge amount of tread left as they were all new a month or so ago. Cannot remember the sizes off the top of my head but 195/50/r15's seems to appear in my mind.

Pics of them on car in my blog here: http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=22021

Now the bad bits, to start off there are some signs of kerbing on the alloys which were there when i purchased them from a guy that had them on his reno 5 gt, plus there is peeling in the centres of the wheels where the centre cape go. Will have a better look tomorrow but i know for sure that one of the tyres would need replacing because the arch has cut into the tyre wall and its quite bad.

Taking all this into consideration im only looking for £150 for them. Collection is prefered as dont have much spare time/resources to package and send off.

ok, been busy today stripping te old k10, but did check the tyres and it appears that only one will need replacing. The others have slight scuffs but i believe that is all.

Back