Final Fantasy Footy league standings

B

Ben

Well 9 months or so after it started MSC fantasy footbal has finally finished. I would like to take my hat off to Craig for winning but also to Ricky (RIK?) for coming a close second considering the fact he was about 1000 points clear at one point, im chuffed with my finishing position, 6th and i was 14th for majority of season. Wayne also done well as i remember him being at the very bottom and well what can i say G_man? haha

Oh well Glenn what a genius idea and you will have to set up another league next season, hopefuly with more people.....

league.jpg

Haha i posted this aaaages ago :p - i guess u cant see the other thread now?

Well done again to craig

yeah i imagined it might have been but then thought it was silly since not everyone can see "said" room -well done to ursel sir

yeah twas me..also my mate aaron from work was 2nd for a long time untill i started to pull back,the pressure got too much and he gave me is password :D
thats why he finished 22nd :p

Arnold said:
Haha i posted this aaaages ago :p - i guess u cant see the other thread now?

Well done again to craig

I want my trophy! grr
had a really good year, won all the leagues i was in and came 7,800 overall, not bad considering I lost interest around April :D

Craig said:
I want my trophy! grr
had a really good year, won all the leagues i was in and came 7,800 overall, not bad considering I lost interest around April :D

You had it in the bag since September LOL!

Back