Is this standard?

I also replaced the stock rear spoilers with a Toyota Starlet GT (4E-FTE) Turbo spoiler which had a nice third brake light.

no it's not mate

WOW what a nice ride... does somebody know which lips he uses on the front and rear? I have never seen them before...

WOW what a nice ride... does somebody know which lips he uses on the front and rear? I have never seen them before...

It says at the side of the photos dude ;)
Custom Fit Pulsar N13 Turbo Front Bumper Lip. Very rear and hard to find. Took me around 6 months of search until I landed on one.

Sentra B13 Rear Bumper Lip also custom fitted to my march ST. Got it from a friend of mine. I also replaced the stock rear spoilers with a Toyota Starlet GT (4E-FTE) Turbo spoiler which had a nice third brake light.

Custom Fit Pulsar/Sunny GTi-R Front Bonet.

The number plate recess is not standard , just look at all the photo of st's on this site, thats highly modified exterior wise

The number plate recess is not standard , just look at all the photo of st's on this site, thats highly modified exterior wise

I know mate I ment is it nissan ie optional extra, or k11 jdm, pulsar or is it a home bru type o thing

Back