Is this service kit any good?

erm kinda

the overall price is around £18 - if you go down to your local A1 or motorworld (not halfrauds) you'll be able to pick them up at that price anyway.

Infact hang on....

I paid £1.30 per plug
£3.50 oil filter
£3.70 for my air filter (well for my gf's K11 as i have a K&N)

So thinking about it you could get this for cheaper!

With posting thats 16.99, that isnt that cheap for spark plugs/airfilter and oil filter to be honest.

thanks for the heads up guys, I think i'll take a look round my local motor shops then. Do a lot of the MSC tend to do this kind of service themselves then?

the last time i did mine was back in the summer when i did the conversion to a 1.3 engine so im gonna be doing another in the next week or so

cool, how many miles do you reckon you've done since?

I try to oil change every 6,000 - I think Nissan recommended is 9,000 or 10,000.

I'd change every 6,000 if I was you stoke fan, i'd just do the sparks, oil, filter, fuel filter, air filter service every 6,000...well I would it money allowed me...

how easy is it to swap the fuel filter? Do you notice any difference when you swap it? also - how much should I be paying for a fuel filter?

cheers.

cant remember how much it was for mine but not that much about a tenner. all the fuel filter is on mine is to pipes so once ya get them of put the nwe 1 in but makie sure ur feul filters up the right way before putting it on

Back